Dynex DX-24E150A11 24" 1080p HD LED LCD Television
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dynex DX-24E150A11 is an LCD TV is that ideal for smaller rooms in the home such as an office or bedroom and can be wall-mounted to further save space in the room. The Dynex 24-inch TV uses a slimline display and measures 16.2 inches tall by 22.9 inches wide by 5.5 inches deep. The LCD TV weighs 10 lbs, making it easy to move from room to room as needed. The Dynex 24-inch TV boasts a 1080p video resolution that is designed to provide crisp and clearly defined images to the viewing screen. The Dynex DX-24E150A11 uses an LED backlit screen with a dynamic contrast ratio of 20,000:1, allowing images to pop on the screen and makes this television ideal for streaming cable and movies as desired. The Dynex 24-inch TV uses a 3-watt sound system that delivers sound throughout the room without having to connect an external home theater system. This television offers video input connections such as HDMI, composite, and component for connecting external devices such as DVD player or Blu-ray player as desired.
- About The BrandDynex is an exclusive brand of Best Buy Co., Inc. It is an American consumer electronics company, headquartered in Richfield, which operates not only in the United States, but also in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada, and China. The corporation was launched by Richard M. Schulze and Gary Smoliak in 1966 as an audio specialty store. It was renamed and rebranded with more emphasis placed on consumer electronics in 1983. Currently the Dynex products include advanced office equipment, computers, televisions, various accessories, and mobile phones.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size24"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power29.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.5 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- shequana3Aug 30, 2012by
Great Tv and worth the price.
The Tv is great the quality is good as well. It shows clearly on the screen. The only thing missing was a remote so it sucks to keep using your hand to change the channel.