All listings for this product
Best Selling in Car Audio In-Dash Units
Save on Car Audio In-Dash Units
- $94.97Trending at $104.05
- $99.99Trending at $131.78
- $136.45Trending at $137.94
- $24.95Trending at $30.95
- $140.99Trending at $144.00
- $86.99Trending at $89.90
- $94.90Trending at $99.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Dual Electronics XDM7615 is an in-dash car receiver that allows you to enjoy your CD collection while traveling. The Dual Electronics XDM7615 is compatible with CD-R and CD-RW discs, and MP3 and WMA files, providing versatility. This Dual Electronics receiver allows you to preset 30 stations and listen to the radio. The anti-shock mechanism in this in-dash car receiver protects it from any physical damage. Moreover, this Dual Electronics receiver features an electronic detachable faceplate for added security. So, get this car receiver and make your road trips more enjoyable.
- BrandDual Electronics
- Player TypeCD Player,MP3
- Tuner TypeFM / AM
- Unit Size1 DIN
- Built-In Amplifier Power4 Channel x 52 Watt
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power4 Channel x 17 Watt
- Anti-Theft ProtectionDetachable Face Panel
- Number of Channels4 Channel
- FeaturesDetachable Face,Remote Control,Satellite Radio Ready
- FM Presets18
- AM Presets12
Most relevant reviews
- concoursuph68yqNov 04, 2012by
Looks Cool, good for the money
Looks and plays pretty well, was pretty easy to put in also...I only wish the speaker wires were made of a little heavier guage wire. I hooked up some heavy duty speaker wire and it dwarfs those wires comming out of the radio..Also some of the station sentitivity is low...maybe my antenna wasn't the best though...But for the price you can't Beat it..
- turkitopicanteMar 05, 2013by
only good looking
The unit looks good. but the front is very hard to remove. At shutdown, if want to leave the front placed, the lights remain lit as if the drive was operating. Another disadvantage is that it has no USB connection. The system of "shock absorber" is really bad, the slightest imperfection in the floor that leads skip CD tracks continuously. The equalizer modes that comes standard is bad enough, having practically no difference between one way or another. Neither has to graduate midtones (only treble and bass). I would not recommend it or buy it again. I am not satisfied with the final result of the product.
- mattmaroisOct 10, 2013by
looks good, thats about it
it was already installed in my car when i bought it, worked fine at the time, but within 6 months, the aux quit working, the cd player part, did not play all my cd's properly, especially the cd's i made (works fine in any of my other cd players), now it doesn't work at all. finally replaced it with an alpine, and wow, didn't think the deck could make such a difference in sound quality. oh and the front thing that moves up and down quit going up and down properly, not to mention it made it impossible to fit a large cup of coffee in the holder of my car properly. do yourself a favour and spend more cash on a product that will actually work.
- djl19802008Jun 03, 2012by
great working cd player
It is a nice cd player for a good price. I so far havent had any problems with it. It works great. Its easy to load and operate. easy to install. Has many options for different functions.
- nicolas_nizJul 05, 2011by
good product great value for the money !
this deck is one of the best i've had so far .. it has everything you need it plays mp3/wma, audio cd and it has AUX plug in.. it's really easy to use . I recommend this deck to anyone that is looking to get better quality music and good looking deck ..