Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,067.91+ Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by aspiremusic
- See details for delivery est.
- $299.00+ $30.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by fivegreeneggs
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWith seven discrete 125-watt channels, the Denon AVR 3312CI receiver delivers rich and powerful audio. The dual subwoofer outputs of this Denon 7.2-channel receiver provide great bass with incredible clarity. The Denon AVR 3312CI receiver has seven HDMI inputs that allow you to connect various external devices to it. Experience room-filling surround sound with the high-resolution audio formats of this Denon A/V receiver. The AirPlay technology of this Denon 7.2-channel receiver lets you wirelessly download audio files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The Dolby Pro Logic IIz technology of this Denon A/V receiver produces exceptional audio performance. Denon AVR 3312CI receiver is the first choice of seasoned audiophiles and music lovers.
- Family LineAVR
- Product TypeHome Theater Receivers
- Output Power165 Watt
- Amplifier Output Details125 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.05% - 7 channel(s) ( surround ),165 Watt - 6 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 0.7% - 7 channel(s) ( surround )
- Sound Output TypeSurround Sound
- 3D ReadyYes
- Built-in DecodersDTS 96/24,DTS Neo:6,DTS-ES Discrete 6.1,DTS-ES Matrix 6.1,DTS-HD,DTS-HD decoder,Dolby Digital EX,Dolby Pro Logic IIx,Dolby Pro Logic IIz,Dolby TrueHD
- Equalizer IncludedYes
- Equalizer TypeDigital graphic
- Equalizer Band Qty9 bands
- Receiver Tuner TypeDigital
- Receiver Tuner BandsAM/FM
- Response Bandwidth10 - 100000 Hz
- Input Impedance47 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity200 mV
- Power Consumption Operational670 Watt
- Coaxial Digital InputYes
- Optical Digital InputYes
- Headphone JackYes
- Remote Control TypeUniversal remote control
- THX certifiedNo
- Included AccessoriesAM antenna,FM antenna,auto calibration microphone
- Height6.57 in.
- Width17.13 in.
- Weight26.01 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- jeffbreauxFeb 02, 2016by
Great receiver that sounds great. Only on downfall I see.
Great receiver that sounds great. Only downfall is pushing your music from your smart phone to zone 2. You can push your music from your smart phone to the main zone but to push it to zone 2 separately you have to push it to another device like Apple TV then from the Apple TV digital output to the TV or DVR input. Newer versions may have the capability to push it and use the music menu that the DeRemote app has.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- aspj126Dec 17, 2015by
Everything works, easy to use, more than enough power.
Verified purchase: Yes
- maxlmtAug 16, 2012by
Take time to assign your inputs and your Denon will work great.
This receiver works great. Most people don't know that u have to assign the inputs like the HDMI and dig/opt and so on. I have the AVP-A1HDCI preamp and the amp that goes with it POA-A1HDCI. It took me over a hour just to get sound out of it. Because everything on that unit is ASSIGNABLE. When u assign inputs notice there is numbers next to the HDMI input jacks. (1 BD) (2 DVD) (3 SAT/CBL) ECT.Keep that in mind when your setting up your new AVP -3312CI also notice that the Component input has (1 DVD) (2 sat/ CBL) You must know this to setup your receiver. Anything that states ASSIGNABLE ON THE REAR OF THE UNIT IS ASSIGNABLE and must be correct or u may get sound with no video or other problems. Most older receivers are not assignable and if so most people don't assign anything. They just hook it up and hope that it works. This is a great receiver if it's setup proper. I hope this helps anyone who reads this. I wish the remote was RF instead of IR.( to hide my unit in a cabinet or closet). Read full review
- stretchpnutAug 11, 2012by
I'm a happy customer!
Very satisfied. Great eBay experience. I'm a happy customer. Great product. Great seller. This Denon receiver has two Hdmi outputs which was what I needed as I have a tv on the patio as well as the living room and I didnt want to have to get a second cable box. The remote app is very cool. The receiver has Airplay built in so I can turn the speakers on in either the patio or living room (or both) from my iPhone. The app also allows me to adjust volume change channels or input (Internet radio, my iTunes music, TV, etc.). I haven't used all the receivers functions yet but I am very happy with what I have used. (Note that I think one of the differences between the 3312 and the 3313 model is tat the former has AM radio but is not SiriusXM. The other way around for the 3313. But please check because I am not certain.) Read full review
- 5370marieJun 14, 2012by
The Denon AVR 3312C is the best!
I bought the AVR 3312C to upgrade from an earlier Denon Receiver. I'm very pleased with it's extra features so far. It has dead easy set up instructions through a Wizard and supports AirPlay and Internet Radio which I use a lot. It's easy to connect the receiver to your WiFi network. It has an amazing number of HDMI inputs and outputs and supports 3D if you want it. I don't. I haven't tried the seven speaker set up yet but from previous experience with Denon Audyssey sound set up it should be straight forward. After doing lots of research this Denon AVR 3312C is the receiver for me! Buying it from overseas on eBay was quick and reliable and I saved a lot of money even considering the shipping costs.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Home Theater Receivers
Save on Home Theater Receivers
- $1,099.00Trending at $1,698.00
- $1,949.99Trending at $1,999.00
- $1,995.00Trending at $2,499.00
- $739.99Trending at $799.00
- $1,549.99Trending at $1,589.99
- $999.00Trending at $1,171.50
- $1,228.95Trending at $1,258.77