Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor
Top Selling in Monitors
Great Prices on Monitors
- $289.80Trending at $332.69
- $159.99Trending at $179.99
- $225.00Trending at $229.00
- $170.00Trending at $186.16
- $129.99Trending at $159.99
- $142.95Trending at $177.43
- $419.00Trending at $469.66
About this product
- Product InformationWith an ergonomic design and intuitive controls, the Dell Ultrasharp U2410 lets you view every detail in full-scale depth with high-def 1920x1200 resolution. With PremierColor technology, this monitor allows for beautifully vivid colors in images and videos. Dell U2410 integrated Power Nap software and IPS Technology provide the least amount of color deviation possible. This model is also made with eco-friendliness in mind, beating ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold, and TCO Certified Display standards and using little electrical power. You can even conserve desk space thanks to Dell Ultrasharp U-shaped base and flexible mounting options. Connect easily with HDMI capability, DVI digital connectors, four USB ports, and a media card reader.
- User Manual
- Product Features
- Superb user experience
The Dell UltraSharp U2410 monitor is packed with features that make it easy to connect and a pleasure to use, no matter how much screen time you log.
- Uncompromising screen performance
Designed to handle graphics-intensive applications with ease, this high-performance 24" monitor delivers stunning detail, depth and responsiveness.
- Precise, vivid, industry-standard color
Thanks to PremierColor technology, the Dell UltraSharp U2410 monitor delivers reliable, true-to-life color without the need for extensive calibration.
- Ease of ownership
In addition to being easy to set up and maintain, your Dell UltraSharp 24" monitor arrives with several levels of support to help protect your investment.
- Superb user experience
- Additional MPNU2410
- Product LineDell UltraSharp
- Display TechnologyIPS LCD
- Screen Size24"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1200
- Aspect Ratio16:10
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time6ms
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal178°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical178°
- Color Support1.07B Colors
- Form FactorDesktop
- Analog Video Input Connector1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- galileo758Apr 20, 2016by
Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
Purchased refurbished from official DELL Refurbisher, it's a out of production retro monitor, since great IPS screen with multiple connections which I required, nice heavy adjustable stand.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- gillickmOct 05, 2014by
What 24-inch monitor can you buy for under $1,000 that is better?
A couple of years ago, I spent hours and hours researching what 24-inch monitor to purchase… And, it came down to the Dell UltraSharp U2410 and the ASUS PA246Q. Ultimately, the Dell U2410 and the ASUS PA246Q are so closely matched that I was having trouble deciding which one to purchase, so I purchased one of each.
Sitting side-by-side in a dual monitor environment, it’s hard to favor one screen over the other. I suppose it comes down to little knit-pick details eg; 1) Screen navigation. The U2410 utilizes “capacitive touch” buttons to make screen adjustments. The “on-off” button is located “on” the right lower corner of the screen. I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve accidentally turned the monitor off when reaching to adjust the volume control on the speaker that I have sitting just to the right of the monitor. On the other hand, the PA246Q has 7 buttons that are spaced far enough apart that a person isn’t likely to unintentionally press 2 buttons simultaneously or accidentally turn the monitor off. 2) Input connections. The U2410 definitely wins in this category, as it has a 2nd DVI input, as well as RCA composite ports (I’m scratching my head as to how a person would utilize the RCA composite ports in conjunction with this monitor). 3) Quick-Fit Grids. Something that is kind of a novelty feature on the PA246Q is the “quick-fit” grids. I haven’t used this feature very many times, but it can be handy on occasion and is easily accessible by simply clicking on the left navigation button.
The items I’ve mentioned above are the only things that I can really think of that differentiate these 2 monitors, from my perspective. From the research that I did, I formed an opinion that a person would have to spend more than $1,000 to get a better 24-inch monitor.
I just recently purchased a third monitor (“used”, as they no longer manufacture either of these monitors)… And, it was a Dell U2410. So, I guess you could say that I lean ever-so-slightly in favor of the Dell.Read full review
- farhad-salehiMar 11, 2015by
Great Value for money.
The only way to get better quality than the Dell UltraSharp U2410 is to spend a lot more money — if you need a 24-inch, are on a budget but still need great quality images, we can wholeheartedly recommend this screen.
- driven01Apr 09, 2015by
Great value. Awesome product. Exactly as advertised. A+++
Exactly as described. A few minor scratches on the exterior, but absolute perfect panel and picture. (Which is what you have a monitor for!) Everything works as new. Very happy with this purchase.
- groundzero314May 17, 2010by
Dell U2410 is awesome !!!
This monitor has it all. Awesome brightness, colors, viewing angle. The colors and brightness are quite vivid. And a very nice looking bezel as well. I have been waiting to get a new LCD for some time and I had looked at several recently and just was'nt that impressed. My nephew picked up a U2410 for photograpic editing work and when I saw it, I knew that I had to get one as well. This monitor is NOT a plain vanilla monitor, its a tad more expensive than other 24" displays, but the image quality blew me outta' my chair. If you're looking for great performance at a reasonable price the U2410 is a great choice. Two thumbs up !!