Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $259.00Trending at $279.00
- $179.99Trending at $199.91
- $199.99Trending at $229.00
- $169.76Trending at $204.99
- $114.69Trending at $169.99
- $85.28Trending at $96.96
- $459.76Trending at $488.00
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned to give your computer a high-definition, immersive visual experience, the Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP-HC 30-inch monitor features a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, high-definition LCD resolution up to 2560x1600, and a wide-aspect screen. Whether for CAD-CAM, three-dimensional modeling, pre-press editing, video editing, and more, this monitor ensures clear and crisp colors, profound blacks, and accurate color representation. Swivel-and-tilt features also let you view your projects from the most ergonomic position. When working with video, the average 8 to 11 millisecond response time virtually eliminates lagging or other video issues. No matter your media, you can discover convenience, performance, and ease through dual link digital visual interface connectors and four USB 2.0 high-speed ports built into the monitor.
- Additional MPNDN829
- Product LineDell UltraSharp
- Display TechnologyLCD,Widescreen LCD,Widescreen LCD LCD,Widescreen LCD Widescreen LCD LCD LCD
- Screen Size30"
- Maximum Resolution2560x1600
- Aspect Ratio16:10
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time12ms
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal178°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical178°
- Form FactorDesktop
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- scotty3d2002Feb 23, 2016by
Great Monitor, great deal
This was a great addition to my studio, I made a stand out of my Samsung tv mount. It came out great for low cost.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- thecraze29Mar 17, 2012by
Definitely would buy this again
Fantastic monitor - managed to get one for $450 on eBay. The clarity and brightness is so good - my desktop is massive. Well worth the investment. This monitor is very heavy and will need a DUAL LINK DVI cable (NOT SINGLE LINK) - a good quality one - with gold connectors is recommended. It will only display two resolution modes - 1280 x 800 OR 2560 x 1600. You need the Dual Link cable to get the higher res. There is no point buying this if you are not going for the full res as you might as well just buy a cheap TV. You will need a GFX card which supports Dual Link DVI at that resolution. Once you connect it up, if your GFX card has two DVI sockets and only one socket supports Dual link, it will be the socket closest to the motherboard.
- 4057890@deletedMay 20, 2012by
greatest monitor I have ever owned
This is the greatest monitor I have ever owned I bought one and liked it so well I bought another,they sit side by side and take up the entire desk but oh what a great setup the only thing I would improve is to have settings on the monitor it only has brightness and thats all I would recomend to any one just be sure you have a video card powerfull enough to run them they do require a video card that has dvi dual link and be sure you have a dual link cable also
- billmiloszOct 24, 2010by
30 inch 2560 x 1600 monitors are the way to go!
Great hi-rez monitor give you TONS of desktop space. I can't comment on color accuracy- it LOOKS good but I don't do anything that requires calibrated color accuracy so I don't know how good / bad this monitor would be for visual content creators who require absolute color accuracy. I have heard that ANY 30-inch monitor has better color accuracy than the over-rated Apple 30 inch display.
- exprsitMay 03, 2012by
I couldn't be happier with monitor. The seller was very helpful and easy to work with... The monitor is outstanding and I would recommend it to anybody wanting a monitor with high resolution that can used with a mac or pc.