Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $42.99+ $1.99 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by Newegg
- See details for delivery est.
- $34.98Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by jbmgsurplus
- Est. delivery by Feb 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy sharp and brilliant image quality with the black UltraSharp 1703FP monitor that boasts a maximum resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. Featuring a superior contrast ratio, this Dell 17-inch display delivers crisper pictures and enhances your viewing experience. This LCD TFT monitor has a wide viewing angle that allows you to watch the television from various positions without deteriorating quality. This Dell 17-inch display has a fast response time that ensures smooth flowing images and prevents ghosting in computer games. This LCD TFT monitor is quite versatile and does well in home as well as office environments. Thanks to its premium brightness, the UltraSharp 1703FP monitor delivers brilliant images for a richer viewing experience.
- Additional MPN1703FP 2Y311 3200697 20023365
- Product LineDell UltraSharp
- Display TechnologyFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix),LCD
- Screen Size17"
- Maximum Resolution1280x1024
- Aspect Ratio5:4
- Contrast Ratio600:1
- Response Time25ms
- Refresh Rate75 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical170°
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star,Energy star,TCO-03,TCO-99
- Form FactorDesktop
- Analog Video Input Connector1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector,1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI
- Monitor ColorBlack
- Release DateJune, 2004
Most relevant reviews
- joemelpieFeb 07, 2012by
Our dell monitor quality is so good; we bought another used one over a new!
I prefer the square screen rather than a rectangular; we will use it as a backup for research files while writing school papers. Always a bright clear screen an easy on the eyes even after hours of researching articles. It's a good investment at half the price of a new one that fits a student's budget in this poor economic time!
- rrenteria696May 13, 2009by
Dell UtlraSharp 1703 FP monitor.
Great space saver especially on small areas. Doesn't generate heat as the old style CRT monitor. Also what is also good is that you can adjust the monitor to any given height so you don't get those neck cramps or fatigue from trying to look down or up. The extra usb ports on the monitor area also a great idea! The picture looks great, but really can't compare to the old style CRT monitors. CRT has a more crisp looking image than the lcd, but still looks good. Overall, I think I'm going to replace all my monitors from now on with flat screens..
- internet_profitMar 23, 2007by
Dell UltraSharp 1703FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
this is the best moniter ever i seen! The Dell UltraSharp 1703FP is a 17'' Flat Panel Color Monitor designed to accommodate a wide variety of users ranging from home and small offices to large corporate environments. Utilizing an Active Matrix TFT LCD, the monitor displays sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels. Its higher contrast ratio generates sharper, crisper lines and images. This monitor has a wider viewing angle, which allows you to view the screen from various positions without compromising image quality. The fast response time provides superior clarity for moving images with 'no ghosting' - so you enjoy running games and full motion video. Its premium brightness allows for brilliant images with blacker blacks and richer colors. The slim bezel design of the monitor saves valuable work space. The height-adjustable stand (up to 5.1 inches) allows users to set the monitor to their own comfort level. Four USB 2.0 ports - two on the side and two behind the display - give users conven Key Features Monitor Type Flat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix) Size 17 inch Contrast Ratio 600:1 Max. Resolution 1280 x 1024 Brightness 250 cd/m² Dot Pitch 0.26 mm Viewable Picture Size 17 in. Technical Features Form Factor Desktop Digital Video Input Standard Digital Visual Interface (DVI) Resolutions supported 1120 x 768, 1152 x 864, 1280 x 1024, 640 x 480, 800 x 600 Max. Viewing Angle - Horizontal 170 Max. Viewing Angle - Vertical 170 Regulatory Approval Energy Star, TCO-03, TCO-99 Dimensions Height 21.5 in. Width 14.8 in. Depth 8.37 in. Weight 15.43 lb. Miscellaneous Power Consumption 70 Watt User Controls Brightness, Color Adjust, Contrast, Factory Reset, Language, OSD Controls, Position Platform PC Release Date 18 June, 2004 MPN 2y311 Read full review
- mrspoohlovesboo...Sep 05, 2012by
perfect for my needs
This was perfect for my needs. Everything is clear, bright and readable. My old monitor died and I was not sure what I could get for the little I had available. The quality was great, the price was right and it was delivered much sooner than I expected..
- dave-saveJul 02, 2008by
really nice monitor
There's very little, if anything, to dislike about this monitor. At 17" it's an ample size for average computer use. The clarity, color balance, and brightness are superb. I'll have to admit though, this monitor was a major step up from the 15" CRT monitor I'd had for about 7 years prior. All and all, though, for the used price of about $100 I paid for it, I'm very happy with my Dell monitor.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $99.99Trending at $130.27
- $1,509.99Trending at $1,559.00
- $138.29Trending at $164.99
- $449.99Trending at $599.99
- $139.95Trending at $149.00
- $159.99Trending at $183.31
- $137.97Trending at $168.59