About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how the DSM-IV Primary Care Version works to help diagnose those suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse problems, who are often only seen in the primary care setting. Early diagnosis of sufferers can save impacts on the individual, and broad public health and care costs.
- Author(s)American Psychiatric Association
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date12/12/2007
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.