More items related to this product
Best Selling in DVRs, Hard Drive Recorders
Save on DVRs, Hard Drive Recorders
- $151.48Trending at $205.36
- $130.00Trending at $149.99
- $39.95Trending at $45.48
- $6.30Trending at $6.49
About this product
- DescriptionWith a single DirecTV tuner and a single ATSC tuner, the Directv H20 easily pulls in over-the-air HD signals. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) in this Directv satellite receiver provides you with striking picture quality and amazing audio clarity for your HD television. The digital 5.1 surround sound technology in this Directv receiver gives you a theater-like experience at your home. This Directv H20 gives you the option of searching the entire guide for a week on screen while viewing any channel. The 1080i picture resolution in this Directv satellite receiver helps to give you sharp, crystal-clear pictures, lively colors and wider images. The S-video output in this Directv receiver provides the best non HD picture quality.
- Device TypeTV Receiver
- Broadcast TypeSatellite,Terrestrial
- Compatible With ServicesDirecTV
- TypeHD Digital
- InputsRF (TV) x 1,Satellite x 1,USB
- Audio/Video OutputsAnalog Audio x 2,Component x 1,Composite Video RCA,Composite x 2,Digital Audio Optical x 1,HDMI,RF x 1,S-Video,S-Video x 1
- Playable File FormatsMPEG-4
- Audio SupportDolby Digital
- Max. Resolution1080i,480i,480p,720p
- Additional FeaturesParental Lock
- Data InterfacesTelephone (RJ-11) x 1,USB Port,USB x 1
- Width14.5 in.
- Depth12 in.
- Height2.8 in.
- Weight6 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- carlsdealsMay 08, 2011by
Great receiver at a great value.
This is a great DIRECTV receiver that has an excellent HD picture. The pluses is that it didn't cost much and has allows local television channels (OTA) to be incorporated into the system. It has HDMI output as well as optical sound output. It can be used on a TV that does not have HD 1080 if needed. The only drawbacks that I have is that it does not have a DVR built in and you have to subscribe to Directv in order to use the local OTA channels to be seen. The receiver works as well or better than any other I have used in the past.
- njseller24Oct 06, 2010by
Good Receiver For HD Football
Receiver works well and provides a crystal clear HD picture. Can run a little hot but seems to be a good product overall. Easy interface, on screen guides. Receiver died after 3 weeks. Not sellers fault. I imagine the equipment is just old.
- action1233Jun 06, 2011by
wont work because it was a leased reciever
Works with the new technology, but it was a leased reciever and Directv won't activate it but they are going to discount a $100 and only charge me $50 for the new dish install. I just don't understand why she sold it if she knew I would find that out...I'll still give her 100% review because of the discount, also the remote, etc. wasn't in the box.....
- jobtinkerJan 11, 2013by
Don't buy a used. Bought a previous one new, no problems with it.
The one I bought from outside of direct TV that looked new but was used. Guess what, it didn't work. I had to exchange it for another one through Direct TV.
- raulftAug 10, 2010by
Delivery was better than spected. Good contact with the seller. The item did not work so haf to send it back. Very easy to work with seller. He reimburse everything including shipping. Was a pleassure to do business with him