Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $131.49Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by pavinstore
- Est. delivery by Apr 10
- $39.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by soupys_deals
- Est. delivery by Apr 3
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Cables & Interconnects
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your TV into a media center with the D-Link MovieNite DSM-310 Digital HD Media Streamer, which has built-in Wi-Fi and an Ethernet port. Watch videos from your favorite online video streaming services, such as Netflix, YouTube, and VUDU, in high definition. Enjoy music on Pandora, and show your pictures to friends and family with the included Picasa application. Setting up this digital media stream is also easy with the plug-and-play setup that gets you enjoying your media quickly. Use the included MoveNite One-Touch Remote, which has buttons for accessing the player's apps with one press, or download the D-Link remote app for Android or iOS to control the player from your phone.
- ModelMovieNite DSM-310
- TypeDigital HD Media Streamer
- Media Input ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Audio InputsRCA Stereo x 1
- Audio OutputsRCA Stereo x 1
- Video OutputsComposite x 1,HDMI x 1
- Network StandardsIEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Broadcast Format Supported1080p (HDTV),480i (SDTV)
Audio & Video Interface
- Max. Resolution1080p
Most relevant reviews
- whofixwharrisOct 22, 2015by
The ability to watch my D-Link Security Cameras via my television set "Did Not Work!"
When purchasing the D-link MovieNite DSM-310 Digital HD Media Streamer forget about your expectations of being able to watch your D-Link Security Cameras; after making my purchase and discovering this feature didn't function, I googled it and found out everyone who has purchased this equipment is having the same problem, therefore I purchased a product that was advertised as if everything functioned, and the reason I purchased it didn't!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tremain30v1May 16, 2014by
All the basics at a very good price
What's the best blade for severing your relationship with your cable or satellite company? Why, streaming media, of course. I've bought several streaming media boxes in the past few months as I endeavor to tailor my viewing around over-the-air broadcast TV and Netflix. They all install basically the same--plug in the RCA or HDMI video cables, plug in the power cord, register the device on the home wireless network, and log in to Netflix. So what makes the D-link MovieNite DSM-310 stand out? Not much, other than it has both wireless and wired networking capabilities, HDMI and RCA video connections, true 1080p resolution (many other bargain-priced boxes are limited to 720p), and a simple and straightforward remote with quick access buttons for Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, and VuDu. Unlike the Roku boxes, you don't have to set up an account with D-Link and you don't have to give them your credit card number, either. On the other hand, you're limited to the streaming channels D-Link includes from the factory, and for better or worse, Hulu Plus is not on the menu. But if your needs are relatively simple--mainly Netflix--then this box will fill the bill and it doesn't drop the WiFi signal every couple of minutes like my Roku LT box does. For $24.95 with free shipping, it's an absolute bargain. All in all, this is a very basic, no-frills streaming media box. It's simple and it simply works. Read full review
- frank-sharoMay 24, 2016by
Since I already had one and damage my other box ;this was the right product to continue using the dlink
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- gabr_gezFeb 03, 2014by
Easy, fast, cheap HD streaming with D-Link!
Hence i live in Hungary, i can't use all the features - actually, this means Youtube service, only -, however, i ordered this product to easily stream Youtube.com videos and that works great! Unfortunetly, this D-link strreamer can't recognise foreign letters, however, at least i can pair it with my smart phone, so i can resolve this - and the slow search function ... - issue. I use a 30MBit LAN connection to stream Youtube videos, through a HDMI cable to my TV. I got no issues with the streaming, what i miss: remember last channel/playlist, recognise foreign letters, easier search (and i mean letter inputs here, the speed is ok). Yet i don't really know about the power amount.
- georgianredneckFeb 06, 2015by
Spend a few extra bucks and get a Roku.
Compared to our Roku the unit is lackluster. It takes longer to boot, and once up and running is a bit glitchy in navigating the menus. It does have excellent quality video and audio, both in composite and HDMI modes. My biggest issue with the unit is that you cannot add popular streaming services, such as Amazon and Hulu. What it comes with out of the box is all you get, and D-link has no intention of changing that, per their customer service group. This makes the unit nearly useless to us, as we subscribe to several different services and will only be able to take advantage of Netflix with this unit. Spend a few extra bucks and get a Roku.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Internet & Media Streamers
Save on Internet & Media Streamers
- $41.50Trending at $64.98
- $38.99Trending at $51.75
- $29.99Trending at $34.99
- $53.99Trending at $57.99
- $106.59Trending at $119.00
- $159.66Trending at $179.00
- $31.49Trending at $42.75