More items related to this product
Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $370.00Trending at $384.99
- $529.95Trending at $729.99
- $184.99Trending at $199.99
- $43.99Trending at $44.49
- $44.99Trending at $73.29
- $101.18Trending at $109.93
- $79.99Trending at $96.89
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product Features
- Pint-sized dynamo
Power-packed with features such as touch-sensitive buttons, 2x digital zoom, manual exposure adjustments, and motion detection, the Vado HD (3rd Gen) is a must-have for those capturing action on the go.
- One click to instant gratification
With the handy Vado HD (3rd Gen), you won't have to worry about missing any important action again. Record important moments instantly with the one-click recording button and at a quick switch, change to photo mode to capture picture-perfect stills!
- Significant moments in high-definition quality
Enjoy 2 hours of HD quality footage at a video resolution of up to 1280 x 720p. Alternatively, you can snap up to 7,000 picture-perfect still photos of your favorite camera subject.
- Multiple connectivity options
The Vado HD (3rd Gen) is equipped with a multi-function port that gives you the flexibility to do more with your pocket camcorder. Plug in a stereo microphone for enhanced audio recording - an especially handy feature in news reporting, concert filming and more.
- Watch it on the big screen
Connect your Vado HD (3rd Gen) to a HDTV via a HDMI cable to enjoy big screen viewing and your videos in 720p HD quality. No need to hit the cinemas for the best theater experience.
- Wider scenes, more action
Capture wider scenes and more action in your videos and photos with the wide-angle lens. You can also get a close-up of the action with the 2x digital zoom feature.
- Built-in flexible USB connector
Charge your pocket video camera easily via the built-in USB connector. Absolutely no need for any additional cables!
- Pint-sized dynamo
- Model3rd Gen
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Digital Zoom2X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Screen Size2"
- Weight3.28 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range3.79mm
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size4 GB
- Video Recording Length1 Hours
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.63 in.
- Height3.9 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x headphones,1 x microphone
- HDMI OutputYes
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Run Time Up ToUp To 120 min
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,Motion Detection Technology,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support720p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- jennsus611Sep 12, 2015by
Creative Vado opens creative windows!
This is a pretty fantastic little camcorder for the price. The image quality is pretty great, I'm honestly impressed with it's output. It is a little under pro quality, yet something for fun, playing around with video, can be mounted to a tripod. When you realize you can do that, the sky is the limit. I only wish night scenes can be shot on here, if there is, I haven't found out how yet.
This I'd say is a great thing to get for someone or yourself if you like to post online. There is an application that comes up when you upload that will help you get your media on youtube, or other pages.
It does take a little playing around with to figure the 'stills' shooting versus the 'movie' shooting I think, it does default to video. Also be aware, I do not think it is waterproof. Aside from all else, I highly recommend. I've been having much fun with this, and hope to do more with it soon.Read full review
- copelarryJan 03, 2012by
Great for recording concerts and You Tube posting!!!
I like this camcorder so much that I bought two more for XMas presents. I use mine to post vids to You Tube and the HD quality is great. I also bought a stereo mic and record live concerts with great results.
- paulpichJul 17, 2012by
Great Cam, Easy to Use, pack small, very nice quality !
I already have on VADO 3rd gen Cam, I bought another one for a friend of mine, so it's a very good item !