About this product
- Product InformationKeep your computer temperatures as low as possible with this Corsair Hydro Series H60 high-performance liquid cooling system. When you first receive this socket cooling unit, its simplicity lies in its basic cold surface, hoses, and fan configuration. In fact, two hoses run between the cooler and blades so that the coolant is constantly recycling through the system. With a Corsair Hydro Series CPU unit installed in your computer, extreme computing is possible without any overheating concerns.This water cooling unit is designed for high-load gaming with a split-flow manifold and high-efficiency cold plate. Simply use mounting screws and standoffs in order to install this black cooler on your motherboard. The entire H60 Series unit is about 9-inches long, so it can fit into nearly any desktop unit. Orient the hoses and blades near a vent after adding the plate to the motherboard in order to benefit from the 54 CFM fan airflow.Conducting heat away from a high-performance CPU is often difficult with other fans, but this model comes with thermal paste. You do not have to apply this substance because it comes as a pre-applied feature on these accessories that augments the unit's ability to maintain stable, lower temperatures under heavy loads.With better performance than a standard electronics fan, these liquid coolers help to reduce the temperature of heat-sensitive hardware, like CPUs and GPUs, by drawing heat away and dispersing it safely. Corsair ensures that this CW-9060007-WW model is compatible with components such as Intel LGA 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, 775, AMD, and AM2/AM3 sockets. The copper-plated radiator fits snugly around these parts so that the processors are never too hot for optimal functionality.A custom-designed, high-speed fan features higher static pressure that results in faster, more directed heat removal. In fact, the static pressure of these accessories is rated at 2.36mm/H20. You will appreciate the energy-conserving nature of the cooling system because the blades do not rotate too fast or slow, as they have a 2,000RPM value with a deviation of about 10% at times.The blade design is about 5 inches square, which makes the unit easy to fit into compact spaces. Do not be concerned about damaging any part of the H60 CPU cooler because the hoses are designed to stretch and bend within reason. The rubberized exterior casing on the hoses allows you to maneuver them into tight corners while preserving the liquid contents inside. A cross-compatible 120mm mounting adapter ensures that the unit fits into most connections and cases. With a blade assembly that is only 1-inch thick, installation along the interior of your desktop should be quick and easy. Any cross breezes from the fan's 30.85dBA value can also cool other electronics.The dual hoses are entirely sealed away from your computer's drives so that leakage is not an issue. Because of the hoses' air tight construction, coolant evaporation is minimized. This CPU cooling unit can work for years without any variations in temperature control as the 1-inch thick panel continues to operate.
- ModelH60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Additional DetailsCompatibility: PC,Compatible With: Socket 1155; Socket 1156; Socket 1366; Socket 775; Socket AM2; Socket AM3,Depth: 2.7,Heatsink Material: Copper with aluminium base,Height: 12,Product Line: Corsair Hydro Series,Width: 15.2
Most relevant reviews
- vdavis1961Aug 04, 2016by
Easy to install and works great.
This thing really keeps your CPU temps down and its very quit. i tried using a CPU stress program and temps never went to high. I wanted to see what performance of my old intel Q9650 core 2 quad. I put it in a ASUS Maximus Formula motherboard with 8 gigs of OC ddr2 1066 ram and a GTX 960 4 gig videocard. I played the new Doom at 1080p and never dropped below 60 FPS (ultra settings)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- zr0kamuiMay 06, 2014by
Great product, don't assume all noises are a bad pump. Would buy again!
Easy install, great packaging and the instructions were very clear. I did have to mount it to the front of my case instead of the back or top... but that's just how some cases are. The pipes are very hard to deal with, though that is the trade off for an enclosed system. The fan that came with mine was rather beat up and clicked against the radiator constantly. Works fine as a standard case fan but horribly as intended. I contacted Newegg and they could only RMA the whole device. They recommended I contact Corsair who was able to (very quickly) send out a replacement fan absolutely free of charge to me. This fan was one of their newer fans and has been amazing. I've recommended this product to several friends as a result and I love how cool my system is.
- shandaar2838Sep 10, 2014by
Cool and quiet describes it all.
An excellent product. The installation instructions were minimal but after looking what was included in the box it was simple and fast to install. The instructions didn't show what spacers to use with the 775 chip-set so I will tell all to use the tall spacers. The radiator fit perfectly, but you may need to loosen your power supply to provide the extra mm for the radiator. Install and tighten the radiator then tighten the power supply. Operation is virtually silent and my CPU runs 35 to 45 all the time. Love it.
- monkeyskinJun 06, 2013by
Top notch product from a Top notch manufacturer of user friendly hardware!!
This item from Corsair performs to the industry standard for C.P.U. water-cooling. The H-60 is totally self contained with easy to understand plug and play instructions. The most work involved might be the 4 screws used to install the bracket specific to your motherboard. Corsair has implemented a 120 mm static fan with this model improving airflow. It is quiet, compact and you don't have to spend hours or a fortune assembling some monstrous apparatus that could ruin your rig if you don't tighten a fitting properly. In my opinion the only way to improve this unit is to send high end thermal paste along with it, but if you are an enthusiast who truly knows how to build your own P.C., you already know all of the above for true, and have the paste on hand. Rest assured your purchase is backed by Corsair customer service who will bend over backward to assist you with any problems you encounter on their rare occasion. Read full review
- glock9mmownerApr 23, 2013by
Pretty easy to install and actually worked.
I purchased this cooler for my Phenom x4 which seems to have an issue with always being hot no matter what I did. It would idle around 48c which is way too hot. Since I installed this cooler, I am seeing temps of 30-32c idle and high 40's under load. I am not OC'ing the chip as I want to see how this cooler would perform. This unit is pretty simple to install for an AMD system as you swap the bracket and use the standard heatsink clips provided on your motherboard. An Intel user will have to swap their heatsink bracket which means pulling the board out. Not a big deal if you are installing everything fresh. I do recommend using an additional fan for push-pull as you will get better cooling performance than the included fan alone. I am using an Antec 3 speed fan rated at 60CFM. This is a good alternative to a massive heatsink rig which on some boards and cases is just not feasible. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Water Cooling
Save on Water Cooling
- $169.00Trending at $180.89
- $65.63Trending at $74.64
- $64.44Trending at $70.97
- $110.40Trending at $119.30
- $127.24Trending at $136.22
- $101.49Trending at $104.49
- $13.52Trending at $18.62