About this product
- DescriptionOffers technical background and guidance to prepare any workplace for gas-leak catastrophes Determines when monitoring for catastrophic release is appropriate Breaks down gas monitoring equipment options Guides work safety professionals on the placement of monitoring equipment. Offers case studies for concrete analysis. .
- Author(s)Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.