Consumer Behavior by Leslie Kanuk and Leon Schiffman (2009, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing by Smeltzer, Kerry H. Cheever and Janice L. Hinkle (2013, Hardcover, Revised)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $54.90Trending at $98.71
- $54.99Trending at $59.55
- $21.70Trending at $25.81
- $194.95Trending at $261.19
- $30.80Trending at $38.90
- $31.00Trending at $34.50
- $92.05Trending at $93.77
About this product
- Synopsis"Consumer Behavior" explores how the examination and application of consumer behavior is central to the planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies. Consumer Behavior: Its Origin and Strategic and Applications; Introduction to the Consumer Research Process; Market Segmentation; Consumer Motivation; Personality and Consumer Behavior; Consumer Perception; Consumer Learning; Consumer Attitude Formation and Change; Communication and Consumer Behavior; The Family and Its Social Class Standing; Influence of Culture on Consumer Behavior; Subcultures and Consumer Behavior; Cross Cultural and Global Consumer Behavior; Diffusion of Innovations; Consumer Decision Making and Beyond; Consumers Social Responsibility and Green Marketing For readers interested in studying consumer behavior and/or marketing. "
- AuthorLeon Schiffman,Leslie Kanuk
- Number Of Pages600 pages
- Publication Date2009-07-28
- PublisherPrentice Hall PTR
- Edition Number10
- Copyright Date2010
- Weight52.6 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width8.7 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- GroupCollege Audience
- LC Classification NumberHF5415.32.S35 2010
- Dewey Decimal658.8/342
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- bogyomaciOct 08, 2011by
good book for a good price
We use this book as a text for a Consumer Behavior class. It's exactly the same as the American Edition, only with a different cover, and it's third of the price.
The book is very up-to-date, with good examples, and overall it's very thorough and easy to read.
- 594020071@delet...Oct 07, 2009by
I needed the book for school. I dislike that it is an international version of the book, and the picture does not show that. I did not realize that it was international until I received the book. If I woul dhave scrolled down I would have read that, but It was misleading
- smartass0075Aug 29, 2010by
The book shipped very quickly, and I only paid about a third of what I'd have had to pay at our university's book store. Thank you so much!
- 713300415@delet...Sep 06, 2010by
I would buy here again.
Came quickly and in a condition was acceptable. My one complaint is the cover (hardback book) was bent in when I got it. It looked like is was due to shipping, though.
- art27designMar 14, 2010by
I had to buy it for a class I am taking in grad school...the book serves its pupose for this class. It is a good book that explains the topics very well.