About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to learn about the relationship between Peachtree software and fundamental accounting principles, procedures, and business processes. This title teaches you how to use Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 software.
- Author BiographyCarol Yacht is now an official licensed Peachtree Consultant. She previously taught at Yavapai College in Jerome, AZ but has now retired to full-time authorship and Peachtree consulting. She handles all phases of textbook production, except printing, herself. Starting with survey responses from adopters of the first edition, Carol revised the text and IM to fit Peachtree, Release 3.5. After months of Carol controlled proofing and problem-checking, she has turned over a CRC manuscript to us for publication.
- Author(s)Carol Yacht
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1703 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.