About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses the practical issues of communications problems in children from a background of the underlying neurophysiological mechanics that cause them. It deals with clinical presentations, surveillance management and outcomes in terms which health care professionals will recognize.
- Author(s)Alison Parkinson,James Law,Rashmin Tamhne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight884 g
- Width189 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byDavid Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.