More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing her own beautiful portraiture for instruction and inspiration, Kullberg walks artists through the process of creating lifelike coloured pencil portraits step by step - from basic information about materials and techniques to two demonstrations that show how complete portraits come together from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyAnn Kullberg is also the author of Capturing Soft Realism in Colored Pencil.
- Author(s)Ann Kullberg
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.