Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $42.95+ Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by coinstar530
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $59.99Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by upland_wholesalers
- Est. delivery by Jan 26
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Radar & Laser Detectors
Save on Radar & Laser Detectors
- $594.44Trending at $633.99
- $459.00Trending at $469.95
- $519.99Trending at $539.00
- $44.95Trending at $49.99
- $13.95Trending at $14.39
- $110.00Trending at $135.99
- $9.49Trending at $10.97
About this product
- Product InformationWhether you commute to work or school on the freeway, drive for a living, or just like to go on an occasional recreational trip, the Cobra XRS-9930 Radar/Laser Detector is an invaluable addition to your motor vehicle. Designed for the convenience of 24-hour use, the XRS-9930 has an extra bright full-color digital display that can be dimmed for nighttime driving. Measuring 4.88 x 3.01 x 1.44 inches and weighing just 6.74 ounces, the XRS-9930 can be set just about anywhere within easy view when you're driving, and then stored in your glove compartment when you're parked.The XRS-9930 detects six different radar signals, including the Ku wavelength band that is widely used in Europe and that has been recently approved for use in the United States. In addition, the XRS-9930 is completely invisible to the VG-2 and Spectre radar detector detectors while it alerts you if either the VG-2 or the Spectre is in use in your area.
- ModelXRS - 9930
- MPNXRS - 9930
- Detection ModeCity / Highway modes
- Alert TypeAudio
- Detection TypeK Band,Ka Band,Ku Band,Laser,X Band
- Detection AreaFront / Rear
- VG-2/VG-3 AlertVG-2 Alert,VG-2 Undetectable
- MuteWith Mute
Most relevant reviews
- mackiemooconnieSep 28, 2016by
Great range. Very impressed. I would definitely recommend this radar detector. Keeps me out of trouble!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- shyp0kFeb 04, 2011by
Cobra / The good and the bad.
I do think the good out weighs the bad. I have had several difrent Radar Detectors. The best is still the Cobra. I have had several difrent models of the Cobra, but the 9930 has to still be my pick. The only problem I have had is my own fault . As in the summer time I forget and not only leave it on , I leave it in the sun. that is realy hard on the voice part of the detector. The Cobra will still work and do a fine job, you just cant understand what it is trying to tell you what the problem is . I have one now that has that problem . If I knew where to send it and get it fixed it would make a nice one for my wifes car, it looks like a new detector, if nothing else it could make a replavement for my car if I forget and leave mine on it the summer. Love it naw , I just would hurt any one that tryed to remove it . I realy hate it when I get in my car and it don't talk to me , almost like haveing not only a wife , but also a girl frind . I'm kiding , I am 77 and retired from the department of justice .I just wanted to let folks know about the 9930 .Just a little peace of history . My father and mother moved to Wyomming with a covered wagon and homesteaded, I rember when I was about 8 years old hearing mom and dad talking . Dad saying , Well I understand they are moveing the last of the Indians onto the reseravation I sure hope they stay as they can sure be a pain in the neck .The reason dad said that was if the Indians were hungry and you had a milk cow, you wernt eating that cow they would help you out and eat her for you. Then one morning I looked up and saw 3 covered wagons comeing over the hill about 2 to 3 miles away , I ran in and told my mother , she said go lock the chickens in their house then you get in here because that is gipseys. I dont recon any of them had Radar Detectors . But if they had one I bet it would have been a Cobra 9930 L.M.H. Read full review
- kasspozJun 04, 2012by
Better than the Whistler.
Radar detectors are still authorized in Mauritius, and speed traps are frequent. That's why I find it a good idea to invest in a Cobra. This is a cool accessory for my BMW 523i of 2000. It looks good, and performs well. Compared to the Whistler I have in my truck, this one gives less false alarms, making it less annoying. The Whistler gives so many alarms that they become usual, and are not taken into account. I recommend this Cobra.
- ramjet3920Sep 17, 2010by
I owned a pair of Radio Shack radar detectors some years ago. The speakers went dead in both of them within 5 years. I think the sun baked them to death. These Cobras come from a well-known company and I trust their products. I once owned CB radios built by them. The styling is beautiful and you can push a button on the top and remove the unit from its suction cup bracket on the windshield and put it in a safe place out of the sun or out of sight (along with your GPS). There is a nice audio voice and a display in the back of the unit for alerts which you can program any which way from Sunday. These units were refurbished in China!! That didn't thrill me any, but I didn't know this before the purchase. The price was right and the warranty is 90 days. The price grabbed my attention (wife just got a speeding ticket). Read full review
- jm2613Mar 22, 2011by
Great product at a good price.
Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.Numerous good features,etc voice alert. size only negative.positive, positive, positive.