More items related to this product
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $7.99Trending at $12.00
- $8.99Trending at $17.22
- $12.99Trending at $21.99
- $229.95Trending at $289.95
- $199.00Trending at $319.99
- $525.00Trending at $539.95
- $389.95Trending at $399.99
About this product
- Description• 3º closed face• Draw biased weighting• No offset• Variable face thickness allows higher C.O.R. on off center impacts• Mis-hits benefit from a higher trampoline effect for more ballspeed and distance• 9 grams of weight is removed from the face and repositioned low and deep in the clubhead• Creates a deeper center of gravity for higher MOI and straighter drives
- ModelLauncher DST Draw
- Club TypeDriver
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialTitanium
Most relevant reviews
- kunubirdOct 10, 2012by
Awesome driver, well worth the investment.
Suffering from a long time back injury, swing speed went from 105 to 88-92. Searched thru many drivers, high-low kick shafts, stiff and regular flex. Cleveland DST Draw base (R) flex, is long off the T- box and straight up the fairway, thanks Cleveland.
- lcvalkDec 06, 2012by
I already had a cleveland DST launcher but my shaft got damaged so I bought this one. For whatever reason I couldn't hit this one worth a darn, so I took the head off my old launcher and put it on the shaft of the one I bought. Now everything is good but for the some reason the head of the one I bought just wasn't the same.
- rayscoolstuff20...Jul 06, 2012by
I'm pleased with the results that I'm getting with this Driver. The only negative that I have is the club was dirty when I received it and it needed a new grip. I cleaned it up and had a new grip put on and it's working real well. I guess it was a real value for what I paid for it.
- 665927312@delet...Aug 03, 2010by
Cleveland Launcher DST Driver
This driver is the best driver i have ever owned in my 13 years of playing golf. I actually picked up about 10-15 yqrds further on my drives. i went from a Cleveland High Bore driver to this driver and this driver fits me to a tee. I am a senior,71 years old and I play at least twice a week. I would highly recommend this driver to any one that wants to improver their game.
- jimh-706Mar 11, 2011by
Launcher DST draw
Bought this for my son to help with his slice. It helped but then he developed a hook and we went back to his neutral DST. Sold it to another teen that had a sever slice and it has helped him tremendously.