Best Selling in Enterprise Routers
Save on Enterprise Routers
- $958.00Trending at $1,295.73
- $1,260.00Trending at $1,282.88
- $4,685.00Trending at $5,895.66
About this product
- Product InformationThe Cisco 2800 Series features the ability to deliver multiple high-quality simultaneous services at wire speed up to multiple T1/E1/xDSL connections. The routers offer embedded encryption acceleration and on the motherboard voice digital-signal-processor (DSP) slots; intrusion prevention system (IPS) and firewall functions; optional integrated call processing and voice mail support; high-density interfaces for a wide range of wired and wireless connectivity requirements; and sufficient performance and slot density for future network expansion requirements and advanced applications.
- Port Speed10/100
- Router FunctionalitiesFirewall,Hotspot Gateway,Voice over IP Gateway (VoIP),Wireless Access Point
- Port Qty2-port Built-In Switch
- Antenna TypeExternal Antenna (optional)
- LAN Interfaces10/100 Base-T
- Additional Interfaces2 x USB
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g/b
- DSL StandardsADSL Lite (G.Lite ITU G.992.2),SHDSL (G.SHDSL ITU G.991.2)
- General ProtocolsFrame Relay,IP,RTP
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesContent Filtering
- VPN Encryption3DES,DES
- 802.11a Data Rates54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 18 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps
- 802.11b Data Rates11 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- 802.11g Data Rates54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 28 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- LED IndicatorsActivity,Link (Per Port),Speed,Status
- Height1.75 in.
- Width17.25 in.
- Depth16.4 in.
- Weight14 lb
Most relevant reviews
- camelhackxOct 24, 2014by
A business class router that is inexpensive and more capable than a ASA
This router is EOL (End of Life) but it still runs IOS 15 -- which is must for those of us prepping for CCNP or CCIE. Nothing beats actually having hardware for the labs and that include GNS3.