Top Selling in Enterprise Routers
Great Prices on Enterprise Routers
- $6,474.11Trending at $8,160.00
- $4,645.75Trending at $5,099.98
- $4,273.00Trending at $5,946.42
- $172.95Trending at $199.95
- $59.99Trending at $85.75
- $129.95Trending at $153.21
- $1,100.00Trending at $1,150.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe CISCO 2620-RPS router offers high performance and scalability options to extend your branch-office network connections. With the combination of AIMs and WICs, this Cisco 4-port router provides greater flexibility to create new configurations as per your requirement. The support for Advanced Encryption Standard in this Cisco wired router ensures secured data transmission. Prevent the network computers from viewing inappropriate web sites or content with the URL filtering feature of this Cisco 4-port router. The NAC support of this Cisco wired router controls the access to your network in order to prevent computer viruses. The CISCO 2620-RPS router enables network devices to quickly and easily deploy, configure, and monitor a Cisco access router.
- Port Speed10/100
- Port Qty4-port
- Remote Management ProtocolsRMON
- Height1.69 in.
- Width17.53 in.
- Depth11.82 in.
- Weight10.36 lb
Most relevant reviews
- 433146603@delet...Feb 18, 2007by
what can I say. was one of the best products on market for routing
capability. modular and IOS upgrades will improve and enhance
ability. even though 2600 series is EOL the product still lives
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.