About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows the role that globalization plays in changing childbirth practices and its implications for midwifery practice and education. It makes a case for redesigning the midwifery curriculum to reflect the interconnectedness of childbirth, midwifery education and practice around the globe.
- Author(s)Dawn Hillier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.