Chicken Soup for the Soul: A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul : 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit by Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield (1994, Paperback)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $77.99Trending at $79.95
- $68.73Trending at $74.48
- $29.50Trending at $36.50
- $44.95Trending at $47.95
- $54.99Trending at $57.80
- $28.50Trending at $28.90
- $31.00Trending at $34.50
About this product
- SynopsisThe runaway bestseller Chicken Soup for the Soul captured the imagination of millions of readers with its uplifting message of hope and inspiration. With a nation still hungering for more good news, Canfield and Hansen went back to work and cooked up another batch of life-affirming stories to warm your heart and soothe your soul. Through the experiences of others, readers from all walks of life can learn the gift of love, the power of perseverance, the joy of parenting and the vital energy of dreaming. Share the magic that will change forever how you look at yourself and the world around you. Special contributions from M. Scott Peck, Ann Landers, Art Linkletter, Harold Bloomfield and many others are included.
- AuthorJack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen
- Number Of Pages352 pages
- SeriesChicken Soup for the Soul
- Publication Date1994-04-01
- PublisherHealth Communications, Incorporated
- Copyright Date1994
- Weight17.6 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberBL624.A12 1995
Most relevant reviews
- jirehsenaOct 03, 2008by
A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul
I recently bought: A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul, and I think it's a great book.
Every story has its special touch and makes you feel with the desire to read the next one.
- pampchf48Nov 19, 2009by
chicken soup for the soul
this book is a master! uplifting and truely inspiring. A feel good book for any age or gender. Keep tissues handy