Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $16.60Trending at $17.98
- $125.00Trending at $175.00
- $26.00Trending at $28.74
- $13.13Trending at $13.37
- $52.84Trending at $58.00
- $12.00Trending at $14.49
- $10.99Trending at $11.99
About this product
- SynopsisBillie is known on the streets as much for her unusual beauty as for her sexy yellow Ducati motorcycle. She can handle just about anything she meets on the road...but this time she may be headed for a crash. Billie's problem is simple: she is pregnant. But before she can tell the father, Keith, he leaves her to return to his wife. When Keith's manipulative wife turns up demanding that Billie leave town, things start to heat up, especially as there is a sinister car shadowing Billie's every move. Soon Billie becomes embroiled in a dangerous situation...,Destiny, a 15-year-old dancing on the edge of womanhood, disappears in the company of low friends in dark places. And in chasing Destiny, her father, his lover, and estranged wife find their lives inextricably linked by a dangerous and seductive pursuit.
- AuthorEric Jerome Dickey
- Number Of Pages432 pages
- Publication Date2006-04-11
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Copyright Date2006
- Weight22.3 Oz
- Height1.3 In.
- Width6.2 In.
- Length9.3 In.
- Grade FromEighth Grade
- Grade Toup
- Age Range14 - UP
- LC Classification NumberPS3554.I319C465 2006
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- dknlvly757May 03, 2010by
Chasing Destiny by Eric Jerome Dickey
Pros: The book was great from beginning to end. There was so much action and suspense throughout the entire book. This is definitely a MUST READ!
Cons: It's hard to put the book down :)
- 98338811@delete...Feb 08, 2009by
I loved the book. I love that Eric Jerome Dickey doesn't always give us the ending that we might want. He always stays true to the story and gives the ending that the story deserves. I couldn't put it down. I was actually up past 1:00 a.m. on a work night to finish it.
- jccrawford5Sep 12, 2006by
Another Great Book from EJD
I have read and loved all of Eric Jerome Dickey's books and this one is no exception. This is one of those book that you don't want to put down because you can't wait to see how everything unfolds. It is genius the way the author ties everything together without missing a single detail. If you like EJD's books (especially Genevieve and Drive Me Crazy) then you should buy this book.
- jcc937Oct 11, 2007by
EJD is slowly sinking!! This book was awful. The plot was horrible, the scenario's were stupid. There was no point in him writing this book, and more importantly, there is no point in any of you fortunate souls(that have yet to read this book) to waste your time with it. I will personally send you my copy for free, DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK!! IT'S GARBAGE!!!!! =D
- 299368778@delet...Nov 09, 2006by
I am a big fan of Eric Jermone Dickey, I have all his books and he is a great author. We all are Chasing Destiny at least one time in our life. This book is so great, if you haven't read it you need to do so. Wonderful, Wonderful.......