Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $195.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by tritvaulter02
- Est. delivery by Mar 3
- $229.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by umeeum
- Est. delivery by Mar 3
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesCanon has a well-known and highly-regarded reputation for optical excellence, advanced image processing, superb performance and technological innovation, built on Canon's legendary photographic and broadcast television lenses. Based on that experience, Canons brings some advanced in high definition camcorders. The Canon VIXIA HF20 dual flash memory camcorder is one such example.The VIXIA HF20 delivers brilliant video and photos through a Canon exclusive 3.89 megapixel CMOS image sensor and the advanced version of Canon's advanced image processor, DIGIC DV III. It is ultra lightweight - Canon's smallest and lightest HD camcorder, and brings the ease and convenience of flash memory. This technology, the same used in advanced laptop computers, MP3 players, PDAs and cell phones, allows the VIXIA HF20 to record to both its large internal memory for over 12 hours of crisp, high definition video as well as to a removable SDHC card. You have extended available recording space and more flexibility in file transfer and playback.What's more, the VIXIA HF20 allows you to record at up to 24Mbps, the highest bit rate in AVCHD format, for the highest quality image. The VIXIA HF20's Canon exclusive features - such as the genuine Canon 15x HD video lens, genuine Canon face detection, super range optical image stabilization and a host of control and creative options - makes Canon's flash memory camcorder unmistakably Canon.
- Family LineCanon VIXIA
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom15X
- Digital Zoom300X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution3.9 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Weight11.5 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range4.1mm - 61.5mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Lens Filter Size37 mm
- Lens System FeaturesBuilt-in lens shield
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Illumination0.4 lux
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32 GB
- Recording SpeedLP,SP,XP+
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Video Recording Length175 Minutes
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth4.9 in.
- Height2.4 in.
- Width2.8 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x HDMI,1 x USB,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x microphone
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerCanon BP-809
- Effective Still Resolution3.3 MP
- Effective Video Resolution3.0 MP
- Digital Video FormatAVCHD,MPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional Features24p Cinema Mode,Direct Print,Face-Detection,Histogram Display,Still Shot Capability
- Face DetectionYes
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- lamb193Aug 05, 2015by
Learn the video settings and forget the playback settings.
Good quality but the menu system is rather long. I would like to see an easier way to manually focus. The shutter speed and f stops are easy to set. All in all I would not recommend this camera fro a beginner. Too much attention is given for playback, selecting clips and editing. This is better done in post. Yet I like it. It is a good "B" camera.
- fazorfishNov 07, 2015by
So far this is an excellent product. I love the large built in memory coupled with SD card capacity as well. And picture quality is awesome.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- timr-9Oct 23, 2015by
Easy to use. Lightweight. Works great.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ooprogrammerAug 15, 2010by
Canaon Vixia HF 20 Complex HD Video Camera
I wanted an HD video camera to record my son's soccer matches and to use when I travel. I have a Blu Ray player and a DVD burner on my computer but no Blu Ray burner, so the idea of playing AVCHD DVDs on my Blu Ray player was appealing. It took a good deal of effort to figure out how to author those AVCHD DVDs and I found that a little bit frustrating. I first started writing software over 40 years ago, so I consider my self an expert. It took me two days to figure this out. In an effort to help others, I'm including the simplest procedure that enabled me to create an AVCDH DVD on my older Windows XP Pro machine with a DVD writer that would play on my Sony BDP-S560 Blu Ray player. The procedure below requires downloading two software packages. I make no claims as to whether or not these are virus free or safe to use. I use them with no adverse effects, but each user should make their own decision based on their own judgment and risk tolerance. If you are a complete novice to computing then you probably will need help with the process below. For example, I don't go through the step by step process of how to download and install software or how to copy files from one location to another. The instructions need to be followed carefully and exactly. To Transfer Video from the Canon Vixia Camcorder to an AVCHD DVD for playback on a Blu-Ray player. Software Required: 1. multiAVCHD 2. ImgBurn Steps to transfer the video and create an AVCHD DVD 1. Plug the camcorder into the computer a. Plug the camcorder into its power supply b. Turn on the camcorder c. Set the camcorder to playback mode d. Plug the camcorder into the computer using the USB cable 2. Copy the AVCHD folder from the camcorder to the computer 3. Start the multiAVCHD program a. Click the "AVCHD/BDMV/DVD folders" button b. Select the AVCHD item that was copied from the camcorder i. The Title Properties window will open - Click "No" when it asks if you want to create a slide show - Wait for multiAVCHD to process the video clips - A named list will appear; click on it - Change the default title from AVCHD to something else - Click the "OK" button in the Title Properties window c. Set the destination path in the lower left panel d. Click the Start button i. The Destination and Playback type window will open A. Use the pull-down menu in the top section to select Canon Vixia B. Select the AVCHD Relaxed button - wait for the encoding to complete 4. Start the ImgBurn program a. Select Write files/folders to disc b. Make sure that the "Verify" box is NOT checked c. Make sure that the "Auto" box is checked d. Select the folder icon and navigate to the location where multiAVCHD saved the proceessed AVCHD folder per the destination path e. Insert a blank DVD into the DVD drive i. The folder to disk icon will light up when the DVD is ready f. Click the folder to disk icon to burn the DVD Read full review
- dboxer91Aug 27, 2012by
100% Worth It
Love this easy to use camcorder. I love the auto focus feature. Super easy to use for YouTube videos in fashion & beauty. Love that there is a view finder. Great deal too!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $290.00Trending at $399.90
- $388.00Trending at $399.00
- $1,599.95Trending at $1,619.99
- $275.00Trending at $424.95
- $50.32Trending at $56.60
- $45.99Trending at $79.89
- $214.99Trending at $236.99