More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,163.00Trending at $1,499.00
- $2,929.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,159.95Trending at $1,499.00
- $5,296.77Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $2,196.00Trending at $2,796.95
- $1,435.00Trending at $1,472.89
About this product
- Product InformationShooting tall buildings, a large bunch of people or sprawling landscapes is easy with the 28 mm wide-angle lens of the Canon PowerShot SX150 IS digicam. No more blurry images due to camera shake, as the Optical Image Stabilizer feature of this Canon digital camera takes good care of it. Enjoy photographs with great detail and vibrant color courtesy the 14.1 MP image sensor of this Canon digicam. The DIGIC 4 processor of the Canon PowerShot SX150 IS allows for shooting of full HD videos and shooting of videos even at a high speed. Featuring the Smart AUTO feature, this Canon digital camera makes optimal settings to capture the subject in the best possible way. Shoot amazing quality videos with the 720p HD resolution at 30 fps of this Canon digicam, and share them with your friends and family.
- ModelSX150 IS
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom12x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution14.1MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 100-1600,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth4.58 cm
- Height7.32 cm
- Width11.33 cm
- Weight306 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Display Size3"
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Run Time Up To420 min
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatH.264,MOV,iFrame
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Features720p HD Movie Recording,Face Detection,Live Face detection AF mode,Red-Eye Reduction,Self Timer,autofocus
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Fireworks,Foliage,Kids & pets,Landscape,Low light,Portrait mode,Smart shutter,Snow
- Analog Video FormatNTSC
Most relevant reviews
- cinyeszJan 02, 2013by
Actually this camera is brilliant I still learn to use it. And this is why I rated a bit lower because it has millions of functions and sometimes from that it is so hard to find what I want. Otherwise I love it. It is good for people whom goes hiking a lot, lightweight and from one interesting flower to big monuments you can take pictures into your album even you can make effects on pictures, such fun.
- pigwithredlipsApr 10, 2012by
Does what it sais on the tin
Bought this camera on a good review from a top photography book, the one thing that lets this camera down is its cheap feel, its like having a remote control in your hands from a cheapo tv set, its capabilities though are superb, has features of a £500 camera and does a good job when taking pictures, if it has one annoying piece its when down loading the pictures to your computer, very long winded.
- sach010272Apr 03, 2013by
a must for anyone on a budget that wants a pro camera
great all round camera suitable from complete novice to pro. takes breathtaking pictures and excellent quality videos, and so easy to use highly recommend and a price to match!
- titov2v-kzOct 03, 2012by
For such price receive possibilities of a professional camera. Camera syper. Very goods. For such price receive possibilities of a professional camera. Camera syper. Very goods