Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $94.95Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by our-great-goods
- Est. delivery by Apr 7
- $63.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by platinumlifestyles101
- Est. delivery by Apr 10
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationPrint amazing and excellent picture with vivid, true colors and bold black text using the Canon PIXMA MP240. This All-in-one photo printer has an Easy-PhotoPrint EX software with enhanced auto photo fix that works well for red eye reduction. Press the power button and in just few moments this Canon inkjet printer starts working quickly. The Canon PIXMA MP240 is compatible with the digital cameras and mobile phones so that you can directly print photos connecting them with the printer. This All-in-one photo printer is an energy star compliant device which helps in saving power consumption and money. The Self-operating paper output tray of this Canon inkjet printer opens automatically at the time of the printing and copying job.
- ModelPIXMA MP240
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineCanon Pixma
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to19 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed up to15 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X 10.3.9,Apple MacOS X 10.4,Apple MacOS X 10.4.11,Apple MacOS X 10.5,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- First Page Out Time3.2 Seconds
- InterfacePictBridge,USB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutManual
- Direct Printing CapabilitiesPrint Photos Without a PC
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing
- Media TypeEnvelopes,High Resolution Paper,Matte Photo Paper,Photo Paper Pro,Photo Stickers,Plain Paper
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity100 Sheets
- Black Copying Speed up to19 ppm
- Color Copy Speed up to15 ppm
- Scanner ShapeFlatbed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution1200 x 2400 dpi
- Width17.5 in.
- Depth13.1 in.
- Height6.1 in.
- Weight12.2 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- libearty4uJul 10, 2013by
I love this compact printer/scanner/copier. The trays fold up for easy storage. Prints great photos and I find the scanner very easy to use.
- yarn4you51Sep 08, 2009by
Printer is great but cost of ink is insane!!
I am very pleased with the printer. It prints very clear & is pretty easy to use. I didn't get a use & care book which I find unhandy. Also I didn't check on the cost of ink for it and it's crazy high--$27 for black & $29 to $31 for color. Time I buy a color cart & a black cart it will be more than I paid for the printer! It's my fault for not checking before hand. I bought another Cannon because that's what I had before this one & I really liked it & the ink was very reasonable.
- chad_stoutOct 10, 2010by
A "Best" Decision, one of many
We're all looking for the same things: Great Performance, Great Ease of Use, Best Value for the Buck. I found it with this Canon MP240. I've had other Canon products and I've been impressed with the Customer Care that Canon extends to their customers. It's truly remarkable. That CS is backed by a low cost, high performance, easy to use PIXMA. The other PIXMAs I've had were larger, auto-feed multifunction machines and this model has fit the bill so much better. The scan is FAST. The printing is beatufiful and the form factor is small. Highly recommended for home use, super-light business use or as a backup machine for a high-use environment. You simply cannot go wrong with a Canon product and their software doesn't take over your computer like HP.
- jimmy3323_2007May 01, 2010by
My Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer
This little printer is just what I needed. I had a MP190 but somehow I just did not get the service I wanted from a printer. I had tried several different makes and models over the years. Some were good, some were bad but this Cannon MP240 has been the best one yet. It was reasonbly priced (less than $60 and so far I have not had to change the ink cartridges, and I have done a lot of printing. Maybe just first time luck, but the cartridges are reasonable, and you don't have to pay a forturne to keep things printed up that you need. I was able to get printer shipped to my home so all I had to do was pick it up at my front door, unpack it and put it to work. Can't complain about that. I think I will enjoy my Cannon MP240 for many months to come. Thanks for allowing me time to write a review about the product and the service was great. Jimmy Weeks -firstname.lastname@example.org Read full review
- buttons4771Jan 17, 2011by
I bought for my home, what a great deal!
I bought this printer to print simple things at home. I thought I would print out a color photo from my saved documents just to see the quality/clarity and what a suprise I got when the picture printed out. I will be using this printer alot more than I thought.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $99.50Trending at $109.00
- $52.93Trending at $53.99
- $78.90Trending at $97.79
- $99.99Trending at $169.80
- $599.00Trending at $750.00
- $137.04Trending at $265.00
- $101.93Trending at $104.99