All listings for this product
- $325.00 Buy It Now
- $400.00 Buy It Now
- $184.95 Buy It Now
- $550.05 Buy It Now
- $1,400.00 Buy It Now
- $325.00 Buy It Now
- $400.00 Buy It Now
- $58.775 bids1d 11h 13m
Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $432.63Trending at $439.99
- $314.99Trending at $399.95
- $479.99Trending at $547.99
- $235.00Trending at $279.00
- $1,129.99Trending at $1,299.49
- $279.95Trending at $357.98
- $214.99Trending at $228.00
About this product
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom20X
- Digital Zoom100X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.4 MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Weight44.1 Oz.
- Sensor Type3CCD,3CCD with Pixel Shift
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty3
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range4.2mm - 84mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size58 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens,Fluorite Glass
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens Construction10 group(s) / 12 element(s)
- Lens ManufacturerCanon
- Max Shutter Speed1/15000 sec
- Min Illumination6 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/60 sec
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Digital Storage MediaMicrodrive
- Viewfinder TypeLCD
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.44"
- Depth12 in.
- Height5.4 in.
- Width4.6 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x S-Video input / output,1 x composite video/audio (input/output),1 x headphones,1 x microphone
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Run Time Up ToUp To 65 min
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Video Resolution0.4 MP
- Additional Features16:9 Widescreen Mode,AF Lock,Accessories Hot Shoe,Auto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,Color Control,Color Viewfinder,DPOF Support,Interval Shooting Mode,Still Shot Capability,USB Compatibility
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode,Frame Movie Mode
Most relevant reviews
- drlove2uJun 08, 2012by
This camera, from the first time i saw it i loved it. All the features it has is all that i wanted, especially not using the tape and recording to a pc and having full control over your recording. I bought this camera for a couple months now but haven't been able to use it because i had to order the other part of the power cord to go into the camera and am working on a portable power pack because i need it for mobile use. One thing with the camera the video screen turns upside down after a while when am watching from the back but when i push it all the way to the side of the camera it's back to normal so i don't know if i have to do something in the menu to fix it but the camera is a great piece and i look forward to using it to do all my videos for church and part time jobs. Though I have not used it yet i would still recommend it to my friends if they want to buy one. With all the features it has, you can't go wrong, it' a good buy.Read full review
- hapticzSep 02, 2016by
Vivid imaging with Canon quality Optics.........
Known for professional grade production facilities, expert design techniques and superior manufacturing capacity, Canon's GL2 is a result of the Canon dedication and service to it's customers. Brilliant and crystal clear rendition's transferred to minDV tape, with full frame rate.
Verified purchase: Yes
- pastor9339Apr 08, 2013by
Workhorse camera with high quality and relatively low cost. I'll buy more.
I have found that the Canon GL 2 is easy to use and easy to train people who are inexperienced with technology to use, as well. It has more features than most people will need, and operates with excellent quality without going to really expensive cameras.
Of the three I bought, two did not have the output cord. If you need one, don't buy the really cheap cord. They just don't work. Get the real one and save your aggravation.
I don't use the battery, so couldn't rate battery life.
- elkdudeo1May 10, 2015by
broke and can't be repaired and can use for parts
Was told it could be repaired but after I sent it too canon to be repaired they said the cost would be 1,873.63. I wouldn't consider that camera repairable by any means, I just took 150 hit and now all I can do is lick my wounds. I asked canon what was still good on the camera and they said nothing.
- george622622Jun 07, 2014by
Camcorders age is a deterrent.
My experience was quite satisfactory with the seller but the camcorder malfunctioned after using it a couple of times.
I think the age of the camcorder was the main reason.
It is possible to get one that will work perfectly for a long period of time but this was my first and last experience.
I WOULD recommend this camcorder with a word of caution...