Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $429.99Trending at $439.99
- $314.99Trending at $399.95
- $528.20Trending at $547.99
- $1,129.99Trending at $1,299.49
- $279.95Trending at $357.98
- $214.99Trending at $228.00
- $40.86Trending at $41.79
About this product
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom20X
- Digital Zoom100X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatMini DV
- Resolution0.3 MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Weight41.6 Oz.
- Sensor Type3CCD
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty3
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range4.2mm - 84mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size58 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens,Fluorite Glass
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens Construction10 group(s) / 12 element(s)
- Max Shutter Speed1/15000 sec
- Min Illumination6 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/60 sec
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Flash TypeNone
- Viewfinder TypeLCD
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.55"
- Depth10.7 in.
- Height5.31 in.
- Width4.6 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - detachable - electret condenser - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x Control-L (LANC),1 x Control-L (LANC) ( sub-mini phone stereo 2.5 mm ),1 x DC power input,1 x DC power output,1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK),1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK) ( 4 pin FireWire ),1 x S-Video input / output,1 x S-Video input / output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ),1 x composite video/audio (input/output),1 x composite video/audio (input/output) ( RCA phono x 3 ),1 x flash terminal ( hot shoe ),1 x headphones,1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ),1 x microphone,1 x microphone ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Video Resolution0.2 MP
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker,Color Viewfinder,Diopter Adjustment,LCD Color/Brightness/Tint Control,Still Shot Capability
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode,Frame Movie Mode
Most relevant reviews
- rafarenguedjJul 05, 2016by
A great cámara.
Canon is The best,i like it better than even Sony,specialy The gl1 great produt,love it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bchosbojrSep 06, 2014by
awesome product and a great!!!! value for the money spent
I love this camera, it looks and has as much to offer as my $3000,00 Sony FX-1000. I love the quality and the battery life is around 3 hours, just a great camera. I liked it so much I just bought a second one.
- tpap6437Oct 10, 2012by
Still a great value in 2012
The Canon GL1 is a great, user friendly, broadcast quality camera. I purchased it to use for production of local television commercials, issues pramming, and a weekly church service. While it does not have the luxury of multiple lenses, it is very versatile. The image stabilization on this camera is one of the most notable features, as is its "shifted" (and pretty convincing) 16:9 setting. However, the camera does not do well in poor lighting. If you're shooting in a poorly lit area, you will not be able to get by without some lighting or a lot of extra work in post. The battery life is less than ideal with a standard battery, but a variety of larger batteries are available for purchase. Whether you're shooting professionally or for recreation, this camera will not let you down.
- tbgoloveNov 07, 2014by
Good quality and color picture . New technology make HD the new deal but the images from this camera are just fine.
- notsarahkSep 06, 2012by
This was something that I needed to get. I needed this camera for a music video I am shooting for charity. I like this camera because it's a high quality camera to get those new professional shoots you've been wanting. Some people price other way to high to start with. Let the people set the bids. That's why it's on ebay not amazon which is a set price. The camera is in a much better condition then other people who need the camera to be fixed and still try to ask for so much. It will cost a lot to just get the damn thing fix so keep the prices low and that's why I love this camera.