Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $10,860.89
- $566.41Trending at $579.95
- $584.99Trending at $669.49
- $2,592.26Trending at $2,898.00
- $1,179.99Trending at $1,499.00
- $5,199.00Trending at $5,399.99
- $779.99Trending at $875.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith features designed to enhance every facet of the photographic process, the Canon EOS 7D is a suitable choice for serious photographers and semi-professionals. It features 18 MP APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 image processors. This digital camera captures quality images at ISO 12800 with a speed up to 8 fps.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom7.5x
- Resolution18.0 MP
- LCD Screen Size3"
- Weight0.82 Kg
- Interchangeable LensInterchangeable Lenses
- Optical Zoom7.5x
- Image Sensor TypeCMOS
- Camera Resolution18.0 MP
- Image Resolutions2592 x 1728,3456 x 2304,3888 x 2592,5184 x 3456
- HD Recording Format1080p
- Video FormatQuickTime
- Shutter Speed1/8000 - 1/60Sec.
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Colour Temperature Adjust,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Frames Per Second8 Frames
- Memory TypeCompactFlash Card Type I,CompactFlash Card Type II,CompactFlash I,CompactFlash II
- Compression ModesFine,Uncompressed
- Compression TypeDCF 2.0,DPOF,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,Raw Image
- ISO Speeds100-6400
- Flash TypeBuilt-In & External
- Flash FunctionsAuto Flash
Viewfinder / Display
- ViewfinderOptical (Through-the-lens)
- LCD ScreenWith LCD Screen
- LCD Screen Resolution920000 pixels
- LCD Protected PositionWithout LCD Protected Position
- Interface TypeHDMI,USB 2.0
- Video InterfaceVideo Out
- Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery,Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life1000 Images
- Self Timer10 Sec.,2 Sec.
- Built-in MicrophoneWith Built-in Microphone
- Height11.18 cm
- Width14.73 cm
- Depth7.37 cm
- Release Date2009
Most relevant reviews
- thornbikerJul 11, 2013by
Great product. Arrived promptly and safely. Thank you.
I purchased this camera as an upgrade from my Canon 40D. The camera is a bit heavier but is as easy to use as the 40D. I am still working my way through the instructions so I can get the most of the features. The pictures have been exceptional. I am very happy that I have made the purchase. It was great value for money as a second hand camera.
- 123colin0_4Jul 02, 2012by
Superior camera for the amateur photography enthusiast and fun to use!
Bought as step-up from previous Pentax gear and so far am enjoying the expanded range of features although not mastered them all or even found out where and what some of them actually are! Solidly constructed with great set of buttons that interact with the front finger and rear thumb wheels allowing quick and easy changes in many factors. I have found it very easy to accidentally alter the program setting dial when switching the camera on and off though I am now so aware of this possibility that it now, of course, doesn't happen! I feel buying this camera has expanded the photography possibilities for me with its speed and accuracy of focusing and tremendous frame rate, when needed.
- fudoka4Oct 07, 2012by
Great camera Canon you cannot go past it.
The Canon EOS 7D is a semi pro SLR camera.It is not the one for a first of user of a SLR.However it can be used on auto mode and does capture beautiful shots,even video mode full HD can be amazing for the family.If you wanted to know more about the camera.Do a Teds 1 day learn about your SLR.Which I am planning to do.So I love the Canon as I have the 600D &The 7D.I would recomend this to anyone.
- 23wilkosJun 11, 2012by
Great purchase - giving us lots of enjoyment.
Decided to buy a really good camera and we were not disappointed with this one. It is great fun to use and takes brilliant photos. We have already bought a really big lense to go with it and having a great time learning all the features the camera has to offer.
- christineywangApr 11, 2012by
Awesome camera. Great for the step up into photography. Fabolous allrounder
Bought the camera as an upgrade from current Canon EOS 1000D model. Photography is just an interest and this camera produces great quality images, and a good next setup camera before hitting the Canon 5D or 1D if you don't have the budget. Heaps of lenses that are compatible with the body.