Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $420.00Trending at $424.95
- $898.99Trending at $908.99
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $659.00Trending at $949.99
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i is a Digital SLR device with a 18.0 MP sensor that offers superb clarity of images. Its 3-inch display has an aspect ratio of 3:2 that lets you view the screen comfortably while shooting. This 600D / Rebel T3i model features a 3x optical zoom. It is available in black and weighs only 570 gr.
- Model600D / Rebel T3i
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom10x
- Sensor Resolution18.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size14.9 x 22.3mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Lens For SDEF-S IS II 18-55mm
- Lens ApertureF/3.5-5.6
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size58 mm
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Lens Construction9 group(s) / 11 element(s)
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera29 - 88mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed1/60 sec
- Exposure compensation"±5 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps"
- Exposure RangeEV 1-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme,aperture-priority,bulb,depth-of-field,manual,shutter-priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100-6400,ISO 12800,ISO auto (100-6400)
- Light Sensitivity Max12800
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF illuminator,Auto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash +/- compensation,Rear Sync Flash,Red-eye Reduction Flash,wireless off-camera control
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in mode,flash OFF mode,rear curtain sync,red-eye reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeEye-level mirror pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage95%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.85x
- Dioptric Correction Range-3 to +1
- Depth7.97 cm
- Height9.95 cm
- Width13.31 cm
- Weight570 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen Details"LCD display - TFT active matrix - 3"" - colour"
- Display Size3"
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x microphone,1 x remote control
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista SP1,MS Windows Vista SP2,MS Windows XP SP3
- Battery Description1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatMOV,QuickTime
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Features1080p HD Video Recording,AE lock,AF Lock,Auto Lighting Optimizer,Auto Power Save,DPOF Support,Depth-Of-Field Preview Button,Digital Noise Reduction,Direct Print,Display Drightness Control,Dust Delete Data system,Exif Print support,Eye-Fi Card Ready,FE lock,Face Detection,HDMI,Highlight Point Display,Histogram Display,Image Stabilisation,Interchangeable Lenses,Live Face detection AF mode,PictBridge Support,RGB primary colour filter,Scene Detection Technology,Shockproof,USB 2.0,USB 2.0 compatibility,With Tripod Mount,highlight tone priority,peripheral illumination correction
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ProgramsAction,Close-up,Landscape,Night scene,Portrait mode
- White BalanceAuto,Automatic,Cloudy (Preset),Custom,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset),presets
- Continuous Shooting Speed25 frames per second
- Video CaptureMOV - 1280 x 720 - 50 fps,MOV - 1280 x 720 - 60 fps,MOV - 1920 x 1080 - 24 fps,MOV - 1920 x 1080 - 25 fps,MOV - 1920 x 1080 - 30 fps,MOV - 640 x 480 - 50 fps,MOV - 640 x 480 - 60 fps
Most relevant reviews
- raiyan_ali786Jul 01, 2012by
Great for beginners, awesome features with a couple of drawbacks.
I'm a novice at using cameras, and I've recently decided to get into photography and film making. I did some research and found the Canon EOS 600D to be an excellent choice for beginners. The 18MP camera is perfect for still shots, and the image quality is pretty damn good compared to most other cameras on the market in this price range. Features are great, with an option to switch from auto focus to manual focus, the ease of use in changing the settings, the button placements being placed in great positions, not to mention a description as to what each mode does. The flip out screen on the back is great for taking pictures in awkward positions so you don't have to break your back when bending over or get your clothes dirty. However. The autofocus in movie mode is slow and I find it easier to use manual focus always. The sound it makes when focusing is loud compared to others. The grip isn't the best either, but only because I have large hands. Overall this is a great camera for a beginner, probably the best on the market for who it's targeted at. Definitely recommended! Read full review
- djsiukApr 06, 2013by
Great camera and easy to use.
Hi. Upgraded from a Canon 350d. Wow my first impressions was it looks similar, apart from the Screen on the back. The Screen makes a huge difference to how I'm taking photos and being able to make Awsome videos. The functionality is amazing and when I installed Magic Lantern Custom firmware the camera was out of this world. Not used anti shake technology before and was a bit dubious at first and again the Canon 600d is amazing. My current set up is Canon 600d body, 18-55 lens, 50mm f1.8 (for video), canon semi hard case, Senheiser EW112-P G3 PORTABLE CAMERA SYSTEM INC ME-2 LAPEL MIC, Uv filter, Cpl filter, various lights with stands, adobe cs6 extended and Sony Vegas pro 12. If you are looking for a good all round camera the 600d is for you.
- cdfpromotionsApr 02, 2012by
Great camera with lots of great features
I bought this as a replaceent for the canon EOS 400D and I am nothing but happy with it. It is very easy to use and the features are great The live view is a good feature and very handy. The video is good but only lasts for 30 secods then cuts off, would be better for continuous video. All in all a great step up and I would reccomend it to any professional or ameteur
- tangojuliet4254Jul 09, 2012by
Great camera and easy to use.
Recently bought aftrer several years of abandoning the SLR mode for lighter compact digital cameras. The weight of the equipment was the main issue and reason for the change. I tried the new digital SLR format recently and was impressed by the weight reduction. Always used Canon and had no good reason to change. Since purchasing a refurbished outfit with no apparent warranty if purchased in the UK. Now used the camera regularly in the past weeks for wildlife,family occasions, recent holiday in Bavaria. Many features I've not used, but impressed and pleased with my purchase. Several family members have used the camera having only used compact formats and will be looking to purchase a better camera and if not this model or something similar. I have found that the particular lense fitted has been great. I do have lenses from my previous cameras and these have worked well when needed including a 300mm zoom. Picture quality is excellent. Read full review
- maisie1200Aug 10, 2012by
This camera is absolutely brilliant and good value for money.
This is an absolutely brilliant SLR D camera.It is easy to master,focuses effectively and has already been used to take photos at all distances.I have used close up and various techniques where the foreground or background are out of focus deliberately for artistic effect.I have also used it to make some videos for YouTube which showed the quality well. I have also used the adjustable viewing screen fully to access some difficult shots.I also bought a separate microphone which plugs into the camera easily.