More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $566.41Trending at $574.95
- $3,139.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $584.99Trending at $629.99
- $2,585.40Trending at $2,898.00
- $2,666.94Trending at $2,740.99
- $3,249.00Trending at $3,699.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Canon EOS 550D, also known as the Canon Rebel T2i is a 18 MP digital camera. It offers 1080p HD video recording along with its external stereo microphone input, which provides high-quality sound recording capabilities. Furthermore, Its APS-C CMOS sensor works seamlessly with the DIGIC 4 image processor.
- Model550D / Rebel T2i
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Resolution18.0 MP
- LCD Screen Size3"
- Weight0.53 Kg
- Image Sensor TypeCMOS
- Camera Resolution18.0 MP
- Image Resolutions2592 x 1728,3456 x 2304,5184 x 3456
- HD Recording Format1080p
- Video Resolutions1280 x 720,1920 x 1080,640 x 480 (VGA)
- Max Movie Length1799 Seconds
- Video FormatQuickTime
- Shutter Speed1/4000 - 1/30Sec.
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Colour Temperature Adjust,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Frames Per Second30 Frames
- Memory TypeSD,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Compression ModesFine,Normal,Uncompressed
- Compression TypeDCF 2.0,DPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,Raw Image
- ISO Speeds100,12800,1600,200,3200,400,6400,800,Auto
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
- Flash FunctionsAuto Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash
Viewfinder / Display
- LCD ScreenWith LCD Screen
- LCD Screen Resolution1040000 pixels
- LCD Protected PositionWithout LCD Protected Position
- Interface TypeHDMI,USB 2.0
- Video InterfaceVideo Out
- Battery TypeProprietary Li-Ion,Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life440 Images
- Self Timer10 Sec.,2 Sec.
- Built-in MicrophoneWith Built-in Microphone
- Height9.65 cm
- Width12.95 cm
- Depth7.62 cm
Most relevant reviews
- andrewh8379Jun 07, 2012by
Trust the 550D, sure can!
I bought this camera as a replacement for one that I flooded in an underwater housing some months ago, although I didn't ruin the camera, I thought a spare would be feasible. A great camera, easy to use and rewards you with good quality shots. I use mine almost exclusively as an underwater camera, and now with the spare I can also take the above water opportunities when they arise without having to undo the housing. I had thought about an upgrade, but the 550D is a great camera, so I bought a better lense with the savings, I call that a win win situation Cheers Andrew
- nsharperMar 10, 2012by
If you are thinking about a new camera Canon DSLR 550 is the one for you
Canon have always been my first choice. I previously used a Canon film SLR and had 2 lens for it that could also be used on a Canon DSLR . I read a writeup on Canon DSLR 550 camera and because of the many options that this model was capable of I decided to go searching. I finally found what I was looking for on eBay , brand new body only so I went ahead and purchased it.When I received the camera I set it up and started experimenting . It was something special and I would recomend this model to anyone. Distant , closeup and video features are fantastic , I just wish I was able to spend more time with camera in it's case and on my shoulder.
- bluebigfellaMay 11, 2012by
Great easy to use camera with fantastic shots.
This is my second DSLR and took it away to Japan. So easy to use, took some amazing photos. Love my camera and looking forward to taking more shots with it soon.
- s_wilson_03Jun 06, 2012by
I LOVE THIS CAMERA! It is so easy to use and the picture quality is fantastic and great value for money!