Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $5,239.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $358.99Trending at $424.95
- $894.00Trending at $908.99
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $1,139.00Trending at $1,164.99
- $679.00Trending at $949.99
- $1,438.99Trending at $1,896.95
About this product
- Product InformationLow-light shooting without flash is possible thanks to the EOS 1100D's ISO 100-6400 sensitivity range. The camera's 14-bit DIGIC 4 processor helps to control noise and maintain image quality. The EOS 1100D focuses quickly and accurately on static and moving subjects, thanks to nine AF points, spread out across the frame. A central cross-type AF point is sensitive to both horizontal and vertical lines. Advanced iFCL exposure metering dissects a scene into 63 zones before analyzing it to find the perfect combination of shutter speed, aperture and ISO. Compose and review images on a large 230,000 dot LCD screen, which also provides access to the camera's menu system and Quick Control Screen. The EOS 1100D is supported by the complete range of EOS lenses and accessories: flashguns, remote releases and a system of more than 60 lenses trusted by professional photographers the world over.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution12.2MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±5 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme,aperture-priority,bulb,depth-of-field,manual,shutter-priority
- Light SensitivityISO 12800
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF illuminator,Flash +/- compensation
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in mode,flash OFF mode,rear curtain sync
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Depth7.79 cm
- Height9.97 cm
- Width12.99 cm
- Weight495 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - colour
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Face DetectionYes
Most relevant reviews
- 775066678@delet...Oct 10, 2012by
Good Camera - bad Canon Servicing
I recently killed my 20D and wanted a cheap gap before going full frame. For the money it does superb and produces beautiful picture with my canon lenses. The only problem I have been having with getting a lens calibration between this and a F2 lens. I emailed canon through their service centre, who told me to ring a service centre. I rang the canon one and I ended up speaking to a guy in the Netherlands, who told me to ring a service centre in the UK. As I rang the number in the UK, on their UK page, I'm at little annoyed.
- vince_abdillaOct 07, 2011by
No auto sensor cleaner. Manual cleaning only.
Its like all the Canon eos, but it has no auto sensor cleaning. If dust goes on the sensor, so you have to clean it manual, using an air blower or swabs. The rest of it is ok. I`m happy with it because its not heavy and easy to use.
- kaydikinzaJul 04, 2012by
I updateed my 35mm EOS camera by buying this EOS1100D camera back.
I have used a canon 35mm EOS camera for a number of years now and buying the EOS1100D digital body allowed me to update and still use the canon EOS lenses I already owned. I am more than happy with this camera, it gives me excellent results and I recomend it to others who may be considering a similar update.
- nannac07Jul 03, 2011by
Easy to use, good all rounder.
Sight not as good as used to be so needed camera with large screen and this answers problem nicely. Already own Canon camera so able to use same lenses too. Good camera nice and easy or as complicated as you want it to be.
- pdv99Jan 09, 2012by
The Good - wonderful value, high resolution. The bads - feels a bit flimsy compared to the Nikons I use at work - but they are several times the price. Autofocus struggles in low light - sometimes it hunts back and forth without ever finding focus and I end up just turning the lens to manual.