More items related to this product
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $7.50Trending at $14.77
- $8.85Trending at $15.99
- $499.99Trending at $549.99
About this product
- DescriptionDig your ball out of hazards and hit the greens with confidence when you bring a set of Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons to the course. Available as right-handed and left-handed golf clubs, Callaway's RAZR X set combines everything a golfer could want in a set of irons: distance, accuracy, balance, and a low center of gravity. Each iron in the set has a thin sole as well as a clubface seamlessly melded with the undercut cavity system in order to improve ball speed. The streamlined club heads of these Callaway RAZR irons maximize control and deliver consistently impressive performance matched by the clubs' elegant, tour-inspired styling.
- ModelRAZR X Tour
- Club TypeIron Set
- Shaft MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialStainless Steel
Most relevant reviews
- djk720iJul 12, 2016by
They seem to promote a draw.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jrizzau44Nov 09, 2011by
time/practice will tell....
I bought these clubs because I was fitted for them at the Callaway Golf Center in Las Vegas, they are definitely more solid than my x 18s but every once in a while they seem pretty easy to mis hit...That could be my 18 handicap talking..I do however hit these clubs about 10 yards further than my old x 18s and that has helped tremendously. These tour models are definitely for people that are able to get out and play/hit em' at least once a week.Only had em' about a month but I'm sure as my confidence with the clubs continues to grow my handicap will drop accordingly.
- golfbgasnerApr 15, 2013by
Wonderful mid handicapper club, perhaps best value on the market Spring 13
Fantastic irons, solid through impact, heavy staticly but lighter dynamically than you'd imagine, consistent reaction with mats anyway, very forgiving, profile at address is stocky with girth, but not obtrusive. With flighted Project X shafts a bit moody but all in all very responsive to action and torque. From all appearances a solid club, dirt and muck does not accumulate in cavity in back, solid to play, resistant to wear, durable, everything you'd expect from Callaway. Particularly uniform from club to club through the set in trajectory expectations and spin rates. This from a vertically inclined trapping swinger inside in the winter. Mid handicapper club due to weight and strength needed to control combined with forgiveness, and lack of true blade profile and dynamic 'lightness' through impact promoting workability. Read full review
- rogerbennett201...Apr 04, 2014by
very accurate and hit the ball high for soft landings
I have got the razr x tour irons and they have got a lot of work ability. they are very long and you can hit them very high. I had trouble pulling my shots to the left and these clubs have a more open face and I hit the ball straighter. these clubs are for a mid to low handicapper.
- 74yamahaMay 05, 2011by
easy to hit straight!
I bought these clubs to help get the ball in the air with more carry. After spending a few weeks with them I like the how easy they are to hit and how the ball comes off the face. A high ball flight is the norm and they are forgiving too. The Razr x tour irons are a great option for those looking for an easy to hit club with minimal offset.