More items related to this product
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $7.99Trending at $12.00
- $8.85Trending at $17.22
- $229.95Trending at $289.95
- $199.00Trending at $319.99
- $525.00Trending at $539.95
- $499.99Trending at $798.50
- $389.95Trending at $399.99
About this product
- Description• Weight positioned lower and in the extreme corners of the club head positions the Center of Gravity (CG) deep and low in the club head, and produces the highest Moment of Inertia (MOI) of any Callaway Golf driver.• Large CT/VFT titanium cup face technology increases ball speed, distance, & forgiveness, even on off-center hits• An oversize, 460cc club head and Proprietary Fusion Technology maximizes perimeter-weighting, club head speed and stability at impact for long, straight driver distance
- ModelFT-i Tour Low CG
- Club TypeDriver
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialCarbon Composite
Most relevant reviews
- william796Oct 21, 2009by
I have a friend who is76yrs hits fti 280
I want to hit a squre head driver, with low center of gravity. the x stiff shaft is an upgrade, due to recovery from abdominal surgery. I see guys with these square head drivers, hitting the ball strait and long. we all want to do that. I feal more comfortable close to the green on a par 4. The forgivness is profound. I've seen guys change to these drivers and they improve off the tee and fairway. thank you william796
- 229367052@delet...May 02, 2009by
A great driver
The Callaway Ft-i driver is stupid easy to hit. Just aim and swing away. And the X Con 6 shaft matches it perfectly. A killer combination.
- shenanigansraci...May 12, 2010by
Amazing Driver for all levels of play
Took this club out today for the first time and hit a bucket of balls. It is amazing. It is one of the straightest hitting clubs I've ever used. It does hit a little higher than I'd like for a 9.5* but it is nice and straight.
- tmacdaddy1956Mar 19, 2010by
Driver is like new and plays great...
Low center of gravity keeps the drives low and very straight. May sacrifice a little distance but the ease of getting the ball straight down the fairway consistently I think is well worth it...
- unit1198Jul 08, 2009by
Callaway FT-i Driver
The one characteristic of the club that I like is the square head. It just fits my eye and it feels like it is easier to line the club for straighter shots. I had a Taylor Made R-5 prior and I hit the Callaway approximately 20yds further. This is a quality club with quality results.