About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for C programmers, this book takes them through the entire development cycle of a C program - designing and developing the program, writing source code, compiling the code, linking the code to create the executable programs, debugging, and deployment.
- Author BiographyDan Gookin has been writing about technology for 20 years. He has contributed articles to numerous high-tech magazines and written more than 90 books about personal computing technology, many of them accurate. He combines his love of writing with his interest in technology to create books that are informative and entertaining, but not boring. Having sold more than 14 million titles translated into more than 30 languages, Dan can attest that his method of crafting computer tomes does seem to work. Perhaps Dan's most famous title is the original DOS For Dummies, published in 1991. It became the world's fastest-selling computer book, at one time moving more copies per week than the New York Times number-one best seller (although, because it's a reference book, it could not be listed on the NYT best seller list). That book spawned the entire line of For Dummies books, which remains a publishing phenomenon to this day. Dan's most recent titles include PCs For Dummies, 9th Edition; Buying a Computer For Dummies, 2005 Edition; Troubleshooting Your PC For Dummies; Dan Gookin's Naked Windows XP; and Dan Gookin's Naked Office. He publishes a free weekly computer newsletter, Weekly Wambooli Salad, and also maintains the vast and helpful Web site www.wambooli.com.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAll-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies S.
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Most relevant reviews
- gadgetsrus3Jul 09, 2013by
I bought this book to get a background on C before the semester and I am very pleased with this book. The are funny and interesting parts in this book so you can learn C and enjoy the process.
plenty of solved problems too.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.