More items related to this product
Best Selling in Sewing Machines & Sergers
Save on Sewing Machines & Sergers
- $739.00Trending at $799.00
- $875.00Trending at $887.00
- $49.99Trending at $99.00
- $635.00Trending at $725.00
- $719.00Trending at $899.00
- $272.00Trending at $285.00
- $339.99Trending at $368.35
About this product
- Product InformationLet creativity flow from the tip of your needle with the Pacesetter PC-8200. This Brother sewing machine is a great help in embroidering and gives you close-to-perfect professional results. The compact size and easy-to-read LCD makes it a pleasure to operate this machine which is ideal for experts and amateurs alike. So whether you choose to go simple or complex when it comes to designs, the Pacesetter PC-8200 will not let you down.
- ModelPacesetter PC-8200
Most relevant reviews
- moms-collectibl...Oct 04, 2015by
Amazing value-5 year olds love it
I have a Girl Scout Troop and I teach my gs how to sew. I usually use Singer Vintage all Steel Machines that you can not hurt for anything. I have recently started letting them use my pacesetter and they love it. The bobbin has to be wound perfect. If your thread breaks, change the bobbin and needle-then it almost always works. Making your own bobbin usually works better than prewound. It has a self threader and auto tension which is wonderful. If you invest in the feet, then you have a machine that will last a long time. I have had mine 14 years and just retired and I am using it all the time. The only thing is-this machine does not have a USB port for embroidery. You need the card reader to convert to disk. It has a lot of designs built in though.. If you are just starting to learn or teaching someone, it has a slow speed that is so slow a 5 year old will eventually ask you to make it faster!! Good Luck!! Read full review
Verified purchase: No
- 1123878112@dele...Mar 03, 2013by
good machine for the amount of $ spent
I wanted a larger embroidery machine. I also like the brothers machines, on the 8200 model the bobbin ajuster for the thread is broken and i will have to buy a reader/writter card Ped Basic to be able to us my patterns from my labtop. The machine was packed very well. The stiching is very pleaseing...
- jaxzmom2Sep 11, 2011by
Good Value for the price
I actually really like this machine. I am giving it only 4 stars because it is so picky about bobbin thread. I am using a lingerie thread now and one that is prewound from babylock. They both are working fine. It sews beautifully and embroiders well. Little finicky about the backing too. However, I would recommend this machine for any small home business.
- bdeshon2012Nov 22, 2016by
Better value than imagined .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned