Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $249.99+ $49.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 18-kristen-2008
- See details for delivery est.
- $160.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by whypaymoremoney
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Printer Toner Cartridges
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $154.00Trending at $162.75
- $479.18Trending at $580.33
- $237.30Trending at $385.76
- $53.99Trending at $54.99
- $79.00Trending at $84.99
- $198.98Trending at $379.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Brother DCP-7040 is your complete workstation in a nutshell. With printing, copying, and scanning functions, this Brother laser printer will fulfill almost all your home or office needs. This all-in-one printer is equipped with B/W laser technology and prints with a resolution of 2400 X 600 dpi at 23ppm. The Brother DCP-7040 has a 23cpm-copier with reduction up to 25% and enlargement up to 400% that facilitates professional quality copying. This Brother laser printer flaunts a scanner that delivers a resolution of 600 X 2400 dpi and has software like Nuance and Presto. This all-in-one printer has a capacity to handle various paper sizes and is compact enough to fit on any surface-top or desk. The Brother DCP-7040 will give you what you demand with the press of a button.
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineBrother DCP
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to23ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)2400 x 600 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyLaser
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X 10.2.4,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Microsoft Windows XP
- Monthly Duty Volume2000 Pages
- InterfaceUSB 2.0
- Form FactorStationary
- Media TypeBond Paper,Envelopes,Labels,Plain Paper,Transparencies
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity250 Sheets
- Black Copying Speed up to23 ppm
- Zoom Range, Reduction25%,
- Installed RAM16 MB
- Scanner ShapeSheetfed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution600 x 2400 dpi
- Width16.9 in.
- Height12 in.
- Weight24.4 lb.
- Energy StarWith Energy Star
Most relevant reviews
- envisionsally13...Dec 04, 2011by
Nice overall machine, however no FAX or double sided printing.
Instead of replacing toner & drum in my Brother MFC7420 copier/printer/scanner/fax, it was cheaper to buy a new multi-function machine. However the DCP7040 "all"-in-one does not include a FAX which I must have. Noticed this after I won an E-Bay bid. I could negate the E-Bay bargain/savings by now purchasing a separate FAX machine. However I have chosen to keep a small amount of toner in the original MFC7420 unit just for its FAX option. (I am lucky enough to have sufficient office space for both machines.) PROs-1) Very light therefore easy to move. 2) Footprint is reasonable. 3) So far it has functioned well and given me no problems. 4) Easy to operate and set up. 5) Has a fully enclosed paper tray. When comparison shopping I noticed some brands do not have this feature until you go into their larger and more sophisticated models. 6) Replacement toner is one of Brother's less expensive models particularly when using a generic brand. 7) Like the 'saving toner' option for less important printing. CON's-1) no FAX 2) I would have liked the feature of printing on both sides, but that is a minimal sacrifice. If you do not need a FAX and require only black-&-white printing, would highly recommend this machine. Easy to find it on sale, frequently at 30%-50% off. My Brother MFC7420 has never required repair. I have had it for several years, including moving it from state to state several times,(in original carton). I hope to have the same experience with this DCP7040. Read full review
- gammy-pJul 02, 2011by
Wonderful addition to my home office! Love finding a great deal!
I was looking for a low priced copy/printer/scanner for personal use. I've used Cannon and Xerox at work but they cost more than I wanted to spend and support was not always helpful or productive. Brother is compact and easy to operate taking up a small space in my small office. In reviewing a lot of information by others, the most important item after price was tech support. It was extremely important to me to work with a native English speaking person for any technical questions and Brother's techs were thorough in answering all the questions I put to them. When my printer arrived, it was very easy to set up and download the driver and data from the disc provided. I was concerned that it wouldn't be compatible with Windows 7, but everything was up to date and ready to go. Instructions were simple and easy to follow. I've owned this printer for several months and tried all the functions with satisfactory results. It starts up much quicker than my Canon at work and prints faster and is much quieter, though my Canon is a higher end printer. Though I don't know how it would compare if I used it constantly on a daily basis like I do the Canon at work, I am extremely pleased with the results in all areas for home use and would recommend it to all. Great value for the price and replacement parts.... toner and drum, are far less expensive than the Xerox and Canon at work. Read full review
- jwongboutiqueMay 14, 2011by
This is the best printer i have so far. i dont need color and black and white is all i need. it prints fast, scans well, copies well and does duplex well. my previous printer was a hassle to do duplex because the pages were always automatically fed in wrong. the ink is cheaper since its only black and white and less hassle. i use to refill my cartridges and that was annoying because the sponges wouldnt quench the ink. well worth the machine.
- jonerikswyseJun 14, 2012by
Great Printer! Works great for everything I throw at it and the scanning function is a plus. Software included for Pc and for Mac, so both platforms were able to print and scan without issues. Pleased with this small footprint printer and works great as a networked printer using a jetdirect purchased on ebay.
- 2013kelleylsMar 03, 2010by
I absolutely love this printer. I have a small business with 10 employees and this printer has made my work so much easier. It has software that I can setup special buttons to scan or copy with the specific configurations that I need. This is great. We will probably be buying more for the other offices. I would highly recommend buying Brother DCP-7040 printers. I have used Lexmark printers in the past but this one beats them by far.