Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Men's Shavers
Save on Men's Shavers
- $53.99Trending at $59.55
- $254.99Trending at $269.99
- $147.00Trending at $155.00
- $27.95Trending at $46.28
- $11.66Trending at $18.85
- $55.11Trending at $62.71
- $31.40Trending at $43.17
About this product
- Product InformationSporting an extra-wide shaver head, the Braun Series 1 corded and rechargeable electric shaver is ideal for beginners. The ultra-thin foil technology used in this Braun Electric Shaver allows for a close and smooth shave. The triple action cutting system employed in the Braun Series 1 shaver provides a close shave. Featuring the triple action free float system, this corded and rechargeable electric shaver automatically tracks the facial curves and easily cuts long and short hair with each stroke. The Smart Foil feature of this Braun Electric Shaver cuts hair that grows in different directions to provide you with a smooth and even shave.
- ModelSeries 1 130
- TypeElectric Shavers
- Cordless Operation Time30 min
- Charging Time1 hr
- Hair TrimmerWith Hair Trimmer
- Low Battery IndicatorWith Low Battery Indicator
- Heads TypeFoil Head
Most relevant reviews
- laveem2012Jun 21, 2016by
A good and cheap shaver for sensible skin.
1. Good for sensible, irritable skin and erratic hair. 2. Even it is a cheap product it is enough fast working. 3. Using a main connected power supply it is not life limited by a miserable accumulator impossible to change it. The problem is to always care not bending the cable and to check from time to time its connection to body of the shaver. 4. A little inconvenient is that leaves behind long hairs stuck to skin and you have to cut them with a classic razor. 5. The reliability is excellent : I use my actual set for 8 years and I changed foils and cutters every two years and it still works. I bought a new one only to be sure that I'll be able to use a same type for the future 10 years. Really my previous shaver was Braun Series 7000 that I was obliged to threw in the trash because I could not change the accumulator after 3 years and that is enough. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- lpa3386Dec 04, 2010by
great shaver pity only one head & a charge lasts a week
This is a well made shave by Braun and performs brilliantly,pity there is only one head as this takes a little more time to shave with. I have found the charge to last a week so therefore this is great to keep in the car for a really good shave as most portable shavers tend not be very good. The great thing with this shaver is that it only takes one hour for a full charge and in emergency you can get a shave after only a five minute charge. Its a great pity that this shaver does not come with a travel case as this is an after purchase option. The whole package comes with a cleaning brush and a tiny bottle of lubrication oil,the shaver can be washed under running water so its very easy to clean. Lastly l find there is no skin soreness during and after shaving which is a great bonus for people with sensitive skin. Read full review
- johnoldcodger76Jul 11, 2013by
Great robust shaver
Excellent shave. Charges very quickly and lasts a week. Full power available until it expires very quickly at the end of the charge. Robust trimmer. Great ergonomic design. I don't go for this washing out business because it never cleans the blade. I always brush out dry. This gives much longer blade life.
- western1023Jun 08, 2012by
Not really a step forward.
I bought this to replace an ageing Braun 1503 model and when fully charged it works well. It does however need to be left plugged into the mains some time to achieve a charge, unlike my old shaver which although it had a battery back-up worked fine with the mains turned on only to shave. My old shaver had a built in charger and not a bulky charger plug like this one.
- arocha1907Jun 13, 2011by
Very nice! I recomend!
Very nice. I use this shaver since 4 years ago. That was the second one (the same model) I bought. The only problem is that you dont have access to the battery. So, when it goes dead (you cant charge it anymore), you cannot change it. The mine has long for 4 years.