More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $29.95Trending at $45.49
- $1,099.99Trending at $2,049.94
- $800.00Trending at $1,593.45
- $355.00Trending at $398.00
- $109.95Trending at $119.95
- $438.99Trending at $499.00
- $149.99Trending at $207.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Boston Acoustics TVee M25 speaker has dual drivers, including a 6-inch subwoofer, to provide the user with full, rich sound. The woofer, which is wireless on this 150-watt center speaker, can be placed anywhere in the user’s room and emits bass and mid-bass frequencies. This Boston Acoustics speaker has an analog stereo RCA input, an optical digital audio input, a minijack input for a portable MP3 player, and stereo RCA and optical digital cables to hook the device up to the user’s TV. The Boston Acoustics TVee M25 speaker responds to frequencies ranging from 45 Hz all the way to 20 kHz and has a maximum power output of 150 watts. The soundbar on this Boston Acoustics speaker has a height of 4.4 inches, a width of 31.5 inches, and a depth of 4.4 inches, and it weighs a total of 5 lbs. The subwoofer on this 150-watt center speaker has a height of 9.5 inches, a width of 10.5 inches, and a depth of 11 inches, with a total weight of 11.9 lbs. The Boston Acoustics speaker is black in color.
- BrandBoston Acoustics
- ModelTVee Model 25
- Speaker TypeCenter Speaker
- Peak Power Handling150 W
- Frequency Responses45 Hz - 20 kHz
Most relevant reviews
- afeingJan 04, 2013by
Great value for a small to medium sized room
This is a great value and is an easy setup. I use it with my 32 inch flat panel TV in a medium sized family room. The subwoofer is powerful. If you turn it up too far, it washes out the midtones. The subwoofer also gets hot when left on for several hours. I do not use the subwoofer for normal TV viewing. I turn it on for recorded music and video for which it adds an amazing amount of depth and warmth.
- flynshowJul 04, 2012by
Fantastic sound bar, great sound quality and easy to install
I had the TVee 20 model and the woofer quit, so I upgraded to the TVee 25. It is a wonderul surround sound system. The bass is much better over the model 20. The model 20 worked with my Dish Network remote, while the model 25 does not seem to program to my Dish Network remote. It is a little bit of a pain in the rear to have to go up to the unit each time to change the volume on it, but otherwise it is fantastic. Very simple to install and hardly any wires to add to the clutter behind the TV. For two speakers, it still gives you the feeling you have a true surround sound system. Of course you can't replace a true 7.1 system, but for the cost and the sound quality, I am sold.
- douglaslhensonOct 02, 2012by
Buy it...great soundbar system!
Love this product! I actually went into the store to listen to the different speakers and for the money this set blew the others away. This one has a nice mellow sound and really can pump out the bass when needed. Very easy to hook up and the best thing is that you program the soundbar to use whatever remote you have (it does not ship with one). Very easy to program the remote. All in all I would purchase this one again.
- tmd22bibJan 06, 2013by
Great product and very easy to use
Well this unit perform great and is very easy to use and sounds great. I really the love the fact that you can use your own TV remote to control it
- 33teesideJan 11, 2013by
we like the sound very much. easy hook up
easy to setup , great sound, getting remote to work is a little challenge. good buy for your money.the wireless remote makes it very easy and sounds terrific.