Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy listening to your favorite music on the go with amazing sound clarity and quality on the Bose QC15 headphones that provide up to 35 hours of battery life. The active equalization of these Bose over-the-head headphones tunes the frequency response, for an outstanding and incredible audio output. The inline microphone of these Bose noise canceling headphones enables you to have hands-free conversations. There is an inline three-button remote, on the Bose QC15 which allows you to easily switch between calls, set music and volume. The ear cushions of these Bose over-the-head headphones provide maximum comfort for long duration usage; and the acoustical seal ensures sound isolation, for a clearer and more comfortable listening experience. The fold-flat ear cups of these Bose noise canceling headphones rotate 90 degrees, ensuring perfect fit and easy storage.
- ModelQuietComfort 15
- MPN322403-0010,322403-0010 345442-0010 QC15 46845,345442-0010,46845,QC15
- Fit DesignHeadband
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Connectivity TypeWired
- Talk TimeUp to 35 hours
- Frequency Response5 Hz - 15 kHz
- On/Off SwitchWith On/Off Switch
- FeaturesCalling Functions,Detachable Cable,Microphone,Noise Cancellation,Volume Control
- Cable Length5.5 ft
- Weight6.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- lynnmarie-bayJan 12, 2016by
Bose is the best
I've used other headphone brands and they are ok, but Bose QC15 is the best. Have not tried the newer QC25s. I use them primarily for a piano keyboard. They're also great for traveling instead of the little spindly headphones provided on planes. Far superior sound quality. I use them with my laptop for audio as well. These are around the ear and not on the ear. Around the ear is more comfortable with better sound quality. The case is very sturdy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hussam_ksaMay 07, 2011by
BOSE QuietComfort 15 headphones VS Sennheiser PXC 450
The Bose QC 15 may be the best headphone in the market in terms of noise canceling ,comfort, light weight and ideal size for a samll head and ears like me :).The only primary competitor which i could think of is the Sennheiser PXC 450. I personally own a Sennheiser PXC 450 which i find them to have a better crisp sound quality than the over exaggerated base that the Bose QC 15 delivers but wait Bose QC 15 has better noticed noise canceling performance than the Sennheiser PXC 450. Sennheiser PXC 450 are relatively big headphone and battery life is lesser than the Bose QC 15 but still Sennheiser PXC 450 has lots of features than the Bose QC 15 such as the PUSH to Talk Volume control and the ability to listing to music while the noise canceling is turn off. Finally, i love the Sennheiser PXC 450 sound qaulity but still find Bose QC 15 more better for my preferences which is light weight ,noise canceling.Read full review
- passenger92Dec 04, 2012by
Bose QC 15: Comfortable, Unmatched Perfection
I bought these headphones because I am a big fan of bose home theater so I figured I would give these a shot. Small headphones and ear buds are ok for working out but when you just want to listen to music there's always so much outside noise and wind to deal with. Plus most headphones are either downright uncomfortable or don't fit right. These Bose QC 15 headphones are unmatched by any other product out there. Not only are they comfortable, but the sound is incredible. The noise cancelling feature works great; better with music than without. I used these on a school bus with a football team and I could hardly hear the bus or the kids at all. 5 STARS Definitely Recommended!
- shoff216Dec 07, 2012by
Pleased and surprised at how well they work! Not cheap even used.
I bought the head phones as a gift. If you put them on without turning them on, you think OK they're very comfortable but no big deal. Then, you turn them on and play some music and the world just fades away. The sound is so pure and clear. You can hardly hear your self speaking with them on. I can see why they would be popular with frequent flyers. I was very surprised and pleased. I have never tried other head phones so I can't compare them but these are cool!
- redspyderdragonJul 03, 2012by
Good, But Fragile
Bose has the best noise cancelling circuitry out there IMO. I love my QuietComfort 15 headphones. But my one issue with them is that they are fragile. I am working on my second set because my first set broke when I wore them in windy conditions (think, "on a motorcycle"). The right ear started to crackle and eventually went out. No physical damage can be seen (I did not drop them or crush them). So with my second set, I am VERY careful to use them gently and treat them like eggs. Otherwise, they are great and I have not been able to find any others on the market that are comparable.
Best Selling in Headsets & Earpieces
Save on Headsets & Earpieces
- $279.99Trending at $309.98
- $300.00Trending at $308.99
- $85.00Trending at $87.96
- $119.99Trending at $121.98
- $99.99Trending at $179.32
- $33.78Trending at $34.36
- $12.50Trending at $14.99