Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $77.99Trending at $94.64
- $71.85Trending at $81.00
- $15.46Trending at $17.11
- $37.55Trending at $46.04
- $54.99Trending at $63.90
- $51.13Trending at $88.16
- $55.00Trending at $64.00
About this product
- SynopsisFrom the pages ofMuscle & Fitnessmagazine comesBodybuilding 101, a complete motivational how-to guide based on Robert Wolff's immensely popular column in the world-renowned fitness magazine. Covering everything from nutrition basics, common training mistakes, and powerful mental strategies to specialized training for your body type and the 22 best machine exercises,Bodybuilding 101appeals to men and women of all ages, from beginner to advanced fitness enthusiast--anyone who desires a stronger, firmer, and shapelier body but does not have the know-how to achieve it. In order to help explain exercises step-by-step,Bodybuilding 101contains more than 200 photos by the best physique and exercise photographers in the industry. Robert Wolff is a true fitness and motivation authority who has helped thousands reach their absolute best. Let him show you the way to achieve incredible, lifetime-lasting results in the quickest way possible. Robert Wolff, Ph.D., lectures throughout the world on fitness, motivation, and high-level success principles. He has worked with such fitness legends as Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Lee Haney, Steve Reeves, Lou Ferrigno, Rachel McLish, and Cory Everson and has been published inShape, Men's Fitness, andFlex. "Of all the writers who have written for my magazines, one of the best who's changed the lives of people through bodybuilding and motivation is Robert Wolff. He has the uncanny ability for discovering the subtleties that turn a good exercise into a great one and for cutting through the hype to explain it to the average man and woman in easy and motivating ways that they'll understand and remember." --Joe Weider "No other physical activity can change your body faster than bodybuilding, and no other writer and book can give you the real priceless jewels of training wisdom learned from years of gym workouts and working alongside the greatest names in the sport like Robert Wolff andBodybuilding 101. This book will be a guide that you'll refer to time and time again because Robert Wolff's inspirational message is timeless." --Cory Everson, six-time Ms. Olympia and bestselling author "Robert Wolff is in a class of his own. Few writers can capture the muscle and soul of bodybuilding like him. You're holding a book written by the man who can give you a priceless world of knowledge and save you much wasted time and frustration." --Lee Haney, eight-time Mr. Olympia and world champion bodybuilder "What a breath of fresh air it is to have someone who really knows his stuff come along and write a book with information that works incredibly well. Robert Wolff is such a writer, andBodybuilding 101is a book that can get you in great shape much quicker than you ever thought possible." --Rachel McLish, two-time Ms. Olympia and bestselling author "Robert Wolff shares the same passion for the sport of natural bodybuilding that I have, and he has intuitive understanding of and in-the-gym knowledge about all aspects of training. It's with pleasure that I highly recommend his book. His message and book will change your physique and your life!" --Steve Reeves, former Mr. American and Mr. Universe
- AuthorRobert Wolff
- Number Of Pages256 pages
- Publication Date1999-04-11
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Copyright Date2000
- Weight1.3 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width8.4 In.
- Length10.7 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberGV546.5.W65 9999
- Dewey Decimal646.7/5
- Dewey Edition21
- Foreword byBen Weider,Cory Everson,Joe Weider
Most relevant reviews
- roger-tangoAug 12, 2009by
Best bodybuilding book for the beginner and novice!
I already own a copy of this book I keep at home, I bought another to keep in the car. Everything you need to know is in this one book. After you have been working out for a while it would be time to move toward more advanced information, I suggest the DVD "POF Critical Mass" as most outstanding.
I do NOT suggest the book by the same author "Bodybuilding 201", I have a copy and honestly think it is mostly a waste of a read.
Good luck and go lift heavy to git big!