About this product
- DescriptionPup Morgan is a champion surfer like his dad. He and his dad both hate their ordinary day jobs - going to school or working at the factory. Unexpectedly they are given a chance to indulge themselves in their passion.
- Author(s)Margaret Clark
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date12/08/2006
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.