Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $25.00Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by uniqueitems4
- Est. delivery by Apr 5
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $21.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by 2015usvestr
- Est. delivery by Apr 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Blue microphone is high-performance, compact, and built for people who want a quality mic without the hassle. Budding singers, comedians, and Karaoke fans are delighted by the sound quality and sensitivity of the Blue Mikey Digital. Since this Blue microphone features a superb 20 Hz to 0.04 kHz frequency response, you can confidently pick up ultra-low lows and crisp treble frequencies. This condenser microphone is compact, so you can quickly tote it with you to your school or workplace. The Blue Mikey Digital is wireless, enabling you to reap the benefits of increased mobility. This Blue microphone is intended for a wide variety of uses, so you can get the most out of it for speeches, sermons, and ceremonies. This condenser microphone includes an all-purpose polar pattern, so you can catch your subjects with proper positioning in front of the mic. Also, the Blue Mikey Digital is highly sensitive, allowing you to catch a wide range of vocals, instruments, or background sounds.
- BrandBlue Microphones
- ModelMikey Digital
- Professional CompatibilityBroadcast,Recording
- TypeCondenser Microphone
- Frequency Response20000 - 35 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- jbal4629Jan 21, 2015by
Blue Mikey Microphone. Little in size but Big in sound!
I needed a microphone to record myself reading through the Bible. The "little hole" mic on my i-pod touch wasn't quite good enough so I ordered the Blue Mikey. So now after I transfer the recordings from the i-pod to my desktop computer the sound is much better. Before when I used the i-pod mic the recording sounded a little better than what it would sound like if I was speaking from the other end of a telephone line. But with the Blue Mikey mic I sound like a radio talk show host speaking through a professional microphone (in my humble opinion). The sound is much richer. There are three settings low gain, high gain, and auto. When I record I am in the cab of my delivery truck and it makes for a good recording studio. I first used the low gain setting but it wouldn't pick up enough of my soft spoken voice. Then I tried the high gain setting but then it was too much. Because when I spoke "p" words it recorded a popping sound, because of the force of air coming through ones lips with such words. So I tried Auto mode and it works very well, it automatically adjusts to the proper gain level. Also there are indicator lights that let you know if the sound is distorted, like say if you are to close to the mic. Actually now that I'm thinking about it I probably could have just pulled the mic back a little when I had the gain set to high. May have helped. Overall, I am well pleased with this mic. By the way, I just started the book of Numbers, it's the fourth book in the Bible which contains sixty six books. So I have much more use for this little "big" mic, and I have no doubt that it will be up for the task. Read full review
- gobstonesNov 07, 2015by
Blue Microphones Mikey Digital Mic.
The Mikey Digital stereo microphone, by Blue Microphones, is iOS7-compatible and works well with: iPod Touch (4th Gen), iPhone 4/4S, iPad/iPad2/iPad (3rd Gen). An Apple Lightning Adapter is available for compatibility with: iPhone 5, iPad (4th Gen), and iPad Mini.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- woodoc502Jun 08, 2016by
Great for close up sound but not for recording live event in the audience
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- zenfire16Jan 05, 2014by
I'd purchase a zoom or some other handheld mic/video recorder.
This is an ok microphone. I'm not sure it's anymore convent than purchasing a digital microphone for with a better quality. I think they are ending support with the app too. So it doesn't have longevity.
- gnaillJul 09, 2015by
Does not enhance quality of built-in iPhone 5 microphone.
This is a poor quality product that does not enhance the built-in iPhone 5 microphone. I made several recordings with the microphone and without the microphone, and I ended up using the version without the microphone. Crappy product.
Best Selling in Microphones & Wireless Systems
Save on Microphones & Wireless Systems
- $89.95Trending at $134.99
- $129.99Trending at $139.99
- $89.90Trending at $99.00
- $17.99Trending at $28.00
- $264.00Trending at $329.00
- $51.95Trending at $59.00
- $137.38Trending at $158.62