Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 - Gray (AT&T) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationTreat yourself to the stylish and spectacular BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300. Composing emails and texts couldn't be faster with the employed QWERTY keypad of this Blackberry smartphone. Get smarter with the help of various business applications installed in this Blackberry cell phone. Streaming videos and movies from the internet is quick and smooth on this Blackberry smartphone as it features 3G network support. Armed with GPS application, this Blackberry cell phone will help you find the most appropriate routes and receive directions. You can also exchange data between compatible devices with the Bluetooth enabled BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300. You can even take pictures using the built-in 2 MP camera of the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300.
- Family LineBlackberry Curve 3G
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 800/850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1150 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 330 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 456 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.36"
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight3.7 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- 5mile_creekApr 26, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
its a blackberry what else can i say
I use a Balackberry for one reason, i have always used a Blackberry. i like the track ball and track pad and i like the small size. I don't care for touch screens for so many reasons i can't list all of them hear. In all fairness i have little experience with something lets say an IPhone. My wife and daughters all have had IPhone for years They say the love the but can never find what they are looking for or scroll past it several times in the process. I use a cell phone lo make phone calls, manage my calendar and contacts. Blakberry has a five star support group. For me its a mater of personal preference.
- niva.us2015Feb 05, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
- ntrospectiveJan 18, 2012by
If You Just Want A Basic Cute Phone
I bought this phone because I had a Samsung phone that looked similar to it. I wanted more features, than I had with the Samsung. Unfortunately, it doesn't have more features, it just has different ones if that makes sense. Like I can't do most of the things I could do on the other phone and vice versa.
I like the FB and Twitter Apps, but they hardly ever work through the phone, so I'm doing them through text like before I got the phone. I like the size of the phone, its weight and what it feels like handling it.
My friends all say my phone sucks though and they can't hear me as well as they could on the other phone sometimes. It just does that, jarbles the convo. It freezes a lot and drops calls more than any other phone I've ever had. Sometimes it won't dial out, even with a strong signal. I have to keep hanging up and calling. Hope there's never an emergency. These are things you don't notice until after you've had the phone a while.
Also, I have ATT so, I had an unlimited data plan for 30$ on my other phone. When I bought this Blackberry, the plan was no longer unlimited and it separated all of the features. GPS, and Email. I have to constantly be checking how much I'm online. Then I'd have to pay extra for my email and GPS to work on this phone. Then BBM has it's own messenger which is over kill when you've got text, Twitter, and Facebook. It has all this stuff you have to sign into for things to work and it keeps having updates like Windows, so it shuts down and resets itself. If you've forgotten all the passwords and Ids you've been forced to create to use different things you're screwed cause a lot of things then won't work on the phone.
I like the color of it and how easily I learned to use it. I didn't read a product manual or anything. I like the way it divides my contacts, allowing me to put nicknames and all that the other phone didn't.
still, I am looking forward to getting another phone when my contract is up.Read full review
- tinyleonJun 11, 2015by
Great value for the price!
I am enjoying the 6.0 version of the Blackberry Curve 9300 phone. A huge difference compared to the Blackberry Curve 8320 version 5.0, great upgrade.
- ttadams2012Mar 04, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
Item is in great condition but the item cannot be used because it needs to be unlocked, phone is from Comcel??? originally came from Mexico. I cant use this i'll be returning it through a painful wait for a $30 refund