Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.99Trending at $208.99
- $269.99Trending at $296.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $539.99Trending at $599.99
- $235.90Trending at $238.55
- $299.77Trending at $347.70
- $195.99Trending at $248.95
About this product
- Product InformationConnect, browse, stream, download and more on global networks with 3G reliability. The BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone helps you stay in touch from almost anywhere in the world. A full-featured global smartphone including voice dialing, conference calling and a built-in speakerphone, it can travel along with you to most of the world on 3G networks.Going out with your BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn't mean leaving your entertainment behind. With 256 MB of on-board memory and a built-in media player to play your songs and videos, you'll be entertained and informed from almost anywhere life takes you. Watch videos while you're on the train, play that energetic song when out for a run, or just share pictures and memories with friends over a cup of coffee.The BlackBerry Tour 9630 features a slim design that smartly goes with you wherever you are. Lightweight and sleek, the BlackBerry Tour 9630 ensures that sending messages, answering a phone call, browsing the web or simply holding it in your hand is a comfortable experience.
- Family LineBlackBerry Tour
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO Rev. A,GSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSPA / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 2100 CDMA EVDO Rev. A 800/1900
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 336 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.4 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight4.58 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- uwolfebanJun 04, 2013by
Awesome product, its realy worth the money.
Is very good phone with bright colors and easy to use.
Its dose not have camera, wath is grate fo my job.
finaly because of its portable memory.
- lfang96Feb 07, 2012by
Solid Business and World Smartphone
The BlackBerry Tour 9630, specifically the Non-camera version is a solid business smartphone. The most important feature of this phone is the Quad band GSM frequencies, which makes this one of the best world phones. Unlike the Tour 9650 this smartphone uses the Trackball for navigation - which certainly Isn't an issue for me.
- samank2013Oct 29, 2013by
Great . thanks for on time delivery
V.good i like it . very use full for office users.
but i am wary about wifi.
This product compare to other product its very user friendly
- agu20081059Nov 10, 2013by
the product works as phone, but can not be used for data in my country, do not let U PDATE the language, I could not install whatsap