BlackBerry Torch 9810 - 8GB - Zinc Grey (AT&T) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $319.88
- $361.99Trending at $379.99
- $149.99Trending at $154.99
About this product
- Product InformationBe the proud owner of the BlackBerry Torch 9810 (AT&T) phone that features a fluid all-touch display making for easy navigation. The 1.2 GHz processor on this BlackBerry smartphone lets you surf the net faster, providing an astonishing multimedia experience. Capture all your precious moments using the 5 MP camera with flash of this BlackBerry mobile. Now you can use the speech-to-text translation feature of the Torch 9810 (AT&T) phone and search your contacts, files, emails, etc. without actually typing anything. Featuring HSPA+ high speeds and Wi-Fi connectivity, this BlackBerry smartphone lets you stay connected to others. Get this feature-packed BlackBerry mobile and enjoy communicating like never before. Besides the touch display, Torch 9810 (AT&T) phone also has slide-out QWERTY keyboard making it easy to type emails and messages.
- Family LineBlackBerry Torch
- Storage Capacity8GB
- ColorZinc Grey
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1270 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 390 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 307 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.2"
- Display Resolution640 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Height4.37 in.
- Depth0.57 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight5.68 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- ljbprrfmofJun 13, 2016by
My First Month With the 9810 Torch by Blackberry
I replaced a 8220 Blackberry Pearl flip phone which I really liked with the 9810 Torch slider. I was really hesitant about getting a slider touch screen because of possible pocket dials and noises coming from my pocket from the various buttons being hit by other objects in my pocket. I have had both problems. They can be easily corrected either by wearing a holster or by exercising more care sliding into my pocket with greater care, I am enjoying the full qwerty keyboard over the flip's 20 key keyboard, but I miss being able to text with one hand as I found laying the 9810 on a desk or table. I have been having an issue on longer text messages with the phone switching off the text in the middle of my typing. Because I found a phone with much use for less money, I'm expecting some flaws and I think updating the phone may take care of it. I am still getting used to its features but at this point I am pleased with its function. I cannot speak to its function on browsing the web as I never have been much of a browsing kind of user basically I need a telephone.Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- mswhite810Mar 02, 2016by
He really love it
I purchased this phone for my boyfriend because he refuse to use an iPhone or Samsung. He says that BlackBerry are more sturdy and rarely break. Just 2 days after he got the phone turned on he dropped it in a bowl of water. My 1st reaction was to grab the phone then I panicked. After we dried it out and left it n a bag of long grain rice it worked just fine.. Just like brand new.. So I guess he was right!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- veefloreaNov 09, 2014by
Great value for a great product.
If you want this item, you should buy it from "wirelessextra"; mine arrived in three days from order via USPS free delivery! What's even better, the phone has a black rubbery back cover (like the 9800 model), which it gives a much more professional appearance than the cheap silver metallic plastic that the 9810 model photos are shown elsewhere on ebay. But unlike in the photo, the AT&T brand logo is etched on the bottom frame - not a big bother although I would have preferred it not to be branded which is what the photo indicates. If you are used to the blackberry qwerty keyboard but you also want a touchscreen, you will appreciate this great little machine which gives you both options. In addition, you can choose a Reduced Keyboard display on the screen (like the Pearl model) which gives you fewer thus bigger buttons. It can be fully customized per your liking and it offers you all the smartphone features on the market (such as the compass feature, gps tagging, etc., which the normal user never needs). This is a robust unit designed primarily for the working professional, plenty of screen but still pocket sized. It may not appeal to the trendy metrosexual who likes to show off a phone the size of a kindle, nor to the saggy bottom teen wasting 20 hours a day downloading apps, games and/or music. It is a real shame that most cellular phone companies, including my own (Tmobile) do not, or stopped carrying this unit, which is another reason why I appreciate the suppliers out there who fill the gap on ebay.Read full review
- flake5890Jul 09, 2015by
Great Phone. Looks Great. Works Great.
Man, what a Great Phone. It looks Great, Functions well and works Well for me. The keyboard is Big and easy to use. It is pretty Fast. I would recommend the phone with a 5 star rating.
- gcr828Oct 18, 2014by
This phone does not have the latest and greatest like a Galaxy but it is probably five times easier to use. It can do more than what most people would ever use it for. The slide keyboard is a life saver especially for us fat fingered people. It does a great job keeping your appointments on time. It seems very durable as I have already dropped it quite a few times. The screen is very easy to read in any light conditions. I highly recommend this phone for anyone who is not a kid trying to be cool.