Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $208.00Trending at $219.99
- $204.95Trending at $214.95
- $339.90Trending at $499.99
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $269.79Trending at $274.00
- $289.77Trending at $299.77
- $220.00Trending at $229.99
About this product
- Product InformationGet ready for the BlackBerry Torch 9810 - 8GB - silver unlocked smartphone with its fluid all touch display. With a slide-out QWERTY keyboard you can navigate your contacts and favorite websites seamlessly. This phone contains a 1.2-GHz processor, that lets you access everything the Web has to offer at lightning-fast speeds. If pictures are your thing, get ready to take some great ones with the 5-megapixel camera. If you need to search your contacts without typing, use the voice activated controls. This phone allows you to stay connected with your loved ones without having to jump through hurdles to do so.
- Family LineBlackBerry Torch
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1270 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 390 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 307 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.2"
- Display Resolution640 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Height4.37 in.
- Depth0.57 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight5.68 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- murie.browJun 04, 2015by
This was a great deal and a decent phone
This phone is great for me, I'm not into all the techno, got to have it craze,I had my Samsung Smiley, with great service for the past 5 years, loved it, and it could take a drop like a champ, sadly I had to replace it.I wanted the new phone to be somewhat "Smart" but with keys and not just touch screen,that's usually the first thing to fail(I have a daughter that is into all the techno got to have it craze), she had a Blackberry classic a few years back and loved. She felt when I asked her opinion that this,not so current phone,could be a ideal for me.Still learning all the this and the that's,but so far so good.
- armyseinaDec 29, 2014by
The physical looks attracted me to this product. It is very easy to handle and it functions are very great. it is very easy to use. I bought it for my mum and dad in-law. They like it so much and are actually recommending it to people.
- perkdavi.cdqzzOct 12, 2014by
I love my Tourch
I chose this phone because of the touch screen the query and the track pad features because I need them all at different times and everything is laid out well and easy to use. I like it a lot.
- internetincomei...Dec 04, 2013by
Get the phone and a backup battery anywhere you go
Great phone, no lag, but the battery is very small. With intense use it only lasts a mere 4 hours. It's easy to use and competes well with the bold 9900. The device is fast and ultra productive. It bridges well with my playbook and types very well. It survived a fall off a cliff with my playbook in a messenger bag, but the cheap case didn't.
- littleshotter1Sep 13, 2012by
This phone has made me love blackberry, great product.
I bought this smart phone because the one I was using (bold 9000) just was not cutting it for me any more, after careful comparison of features and price plus reading lots of reviews I settled on this not so latest Blackberry, it's no iphone but the compass does work better and is more accurate than iphones I have seen and used (take that apple). Don't get me wrong, the phone and I rather suspect that it is this particular phone and not the entire model has minor problems which are easily solved by removing unnecessary apps that crash and make it seem as though the actual phone is any thing less that what it is, and that is great. I use every feature on it daily except facebook and twitter and it has not hung up, I will admit I was a bit skeptical about buying another blackberry smart phone but honestly I have not regretted buying this item. Will I buy another one? maybe maybe not because I generally upgrade if I have to buy another phone except the newer ones may not have the main features such as memory, processor speed and storage capacity along with all the other bells and whistles this one has. The standard battery just gets through the day as is typical with blackberry, fyi buy a high capacity battery and get a full day and a half with with relatively heavy use. It does not feel as solidly built as the bold 9000 but on the other hand it has fallen twice and still works great. All in all great phone for the price I payed for it.Read full review