Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $193.99Trending at $201.95
- $269.95Trending at $299.99
- $249.95Trending at $259.95
- $629.00Trending at $695.00
- $579.99Trending at $599.00
- $489.99Trending at $499.99
- $736.00Trending at $799.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe next generation SurePress technology on the BlackBerry Storm2 smartphone - combined with SureType technology - provides better typing accuracy and a more tactile feel. You can type on a virtual, full QWERTY keyboard in portrait or landscape mode. Touch two areas of the screen at once to select multiple items. You can link to wireless networks or hotspots with Wi-Fi connectivity. While away from your regular home or work coverage areas, you can still access streaming audio and video, BlackBerry data services and more. With a powerful battery and removable back plate for easy battery swapping, the BlackBerry Storm smartphone helps you do what you love, longer. A high resolution 480 x 360 screen displays over 65,000 colors across a large wide screen - creates an awe-inspiring display that enhances all your multimedia.
- Family LineBlackBerry Storm2
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network TechnologyCDMA,EDGE,EVDO Rev. A,GPRS,GSM,GSM/UMTS/HSPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 2100 CDMA2000 800/1900 EVDO Rev. A 800/1900
- Operating SystemBlackBerry OS
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicro SDHC,Multimedia (MMC),microSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 305 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.25"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height112.5 mm
- Depth13.95 mm
- Width62.2 mm
- Weight160 gr
Most relevant reviews
- revalex200Jul 06, 2011by
This is very creditable piece of equipment.
Its a fine piece of technology with a very sharp screen display. The touch screen keyboard seems to work reliably in predictive text but is a little messy to edit mistakes. Thick fingers make more unreliable choice of letters. For all the functionality the Blackberry internet service is a must and is charged at £5 monthly. Had I known this before I bought it, I might have chosen a different phone which is funtional without the extra cost. Now having the Blackberry, I will not change though. The calendar function, alarms, sleep timer, applications, camera, video could overwhelm the basic fact that it makes phone calls too! Second hand it makes affordable a high end piece of equipment to the ordinary man. It is a hand held computer in the compactness of a phone.
- anamafalda21Apr 03, 2011by
Blackberry Storm 2
I love the size and how easy it is too use, its also very stylish and perfect to save files on to straight from your pc. Would definately recommend this product to others and the price range is not too bad, depending which BB you get, i would say the price for this item was very good compared to store prices. A little dissapointed with how fast the battery runs out & sometimes you get problems with the phone just freezing or suddenly when your on a call you will stop hearing the other person, this happens with most BB.
- 2cloudconnected...Oct 02, 2010by
RIM/Blackberry Storm2 9520 Mobile Phone
I bought this phone for my sister who lives in a different country where BlackBerry is still an out of the world experience phone.Few days back I bought the BlackBerry but that did not have a wi-fi so I thought what could be similar but with wi-fi?So after a lot of researching and comparing(and also serious bidding I won this phone).I was aware that the phone was not in a good condition cosmetically.It sure was in a mess!The outer screen was dirty.The battery cover was worn out but as described the internal condition was fine.I had a tool box for mobile phones.I sat down with it.Browsed my way through the tutorial on how to dissemble Storm 2 and opened the phone inside out.There was dirt all over.I cleaned it throughly and was successful on putting it all back!This was my first time and I must say I was not that bad after all!I was nervous turning it back on being confident that I have gracefully managed to ruin the phone.To my surprise the phone turned on and its still working fine.I just might have managed to screw up a little bit about the touch bit but still its ok.I'm personally not a great fan of BlackBerry but choosing to buy a second hand Storm 2 is not that bad of an idea.Hence this review was made just to let you guys know that sometimes it's worth taking the risk!!Thank you all.Read full review
- jen_nash93Jun 01, 2011by
Stylish and relatively easy to use. Only major downside is that, if you get any water, or moisture on the screen it becomes almost impossible to do anything. Click down touch screen has become suck now and again which is annoying. Great camera though.
- quentinconcerNov 10, 2010by
Although the phone is obviously an excellent peice of equipment when working properly, this psrticular one is faulty, and was not as descriped in the advert. Firstly although it was described as new, the phone back & battery used and very scruffy, when i queried this with the vendor he said as it was an unwanted upgrade and the back and battery were from his old phone, as the upgrade did not come with this. that was strange because he said the reason he was selling it was that it was 'way too complicated for him as he worked in the building trade'. aldo the phone has a software fault and keeps freezing and it has a mind of it's own, and does things and calls people I don't want. It is currently at our local phone repair shop to be re-programed, if that does not sort it out the vendor will be getting it back, and i will be claiming compensation.Read full review