CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G (Unlocked), 7in - Black
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $345.00Trending at $359.74
- $334.00Trending at $349.99
- $469.00Trending at $493.99
- $500.00Trending at $525.00
- $264.00Trending at $269.90
- $220.00Trending at $277.49
- $719.99Trending at $749.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry PlayBook is a feature-rich 7-inch tablet PC that keeps you entertained and also allows you to be productive on-the-go. This BlackBerry Tablet PC connects quickly and easily to Wi-Fi networks at home and outside, to allow wireless internet access. The 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU processor in the BlackBerry PlayBook provides enhanced computing as well as graphics performance. View crystal-clear images on the 1024x600-pixel resolution HD TFT LCD display of this BlackBerry Tablet PC. You can quickly navigate through multiple applications or access any file in a jiffy with a light touch on the multi-touch capacitive screen of this 7-inch tablet PC.
- Display Size7in (17.78 cm)
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Operating SystemBlackBerry Tablet OS
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 4G
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturerCortex
- Processor TypeCortex A9
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechLCD
- Resolution1024 x 600
- Touch Screen TechnologyMulti-Touch
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution3 megapixel
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Installed RAM1GB
Connections and Expandability
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Expansion Ports1 x USB 2.0,HDMI,USB 2.0
- Data Link ProtocolHSPA+,LTE
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,HDMI,USB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesWLAN 802.11n
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Microphone
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Sound Card,Speaker(s)
- Height13 cm (5.1")
- Width19.4 cm (7.6")
- Depth1 cm (0.4")
- Weight0.425 Kg (0.9 lb.)
- Battery TechnologyLithium ion
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Special FeaturesBluetooth,Built-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera,GPS,Integrated Speakers,MP3 Player,Touch Screen,Vibration Notification,Video Recorder
Most relevant reviews
- jenbo60Sep 11, 2012by
Neat and transportable
this is a great piece of kit, transportable around the home and easy access to the internet with my wifi or out and about using hotspots, you can watch a film on your television using a micro hdmi cable a great option, though I mainly use it for music it does so much more, lovely clear screen and true colours speakers to the front good sound....great radio stations... can be linked to your blackberry phone to use that as a hotspot for internet access..suits my needs.... no dislikes.....
- xenafanokMay 04, 2012by
Love it in the end but i may have loved the ondaVX610W and still had £80
I didnt realise you couldnt expand the memory so i quickly auctioned the 16 and won a 32GB for £150, alot more than i first intended to spend, it's a fantastic item but has various bad points and im currently wondering if i should have went for the OndaVX610W at around half the cost, it uses android(is it substandard?) The screen on the BB is like a glass coffe table and is filthy with marks instantly, it has a totaly rubbish book reader which cant even go to specific page and there is no decent pdf reader available unless you go a very tiresome route to force it to accept android apps, which i managed to do with great difficulty, but without decent bookreader it was simply no use to me. The quality of video and images is fantastic and now ive got repligo reader installed im very pleased although i'll never get used to the mucky screen(fingermarks) i previously had a small onda player which did not get dirty screen, i dont know why something as expensive as this should suffer such. My only interest is reading my pdf,s and watching videos so im still wondering if the onda would have been better route.Read full review
- taylorboy13Aug 07, 2012by
Not an iPad but enough features to keep you happy at a good price.
Good product, works really well with my windows software on pc, much easier than the iPad. But battery life is not as good but the price reflects that. Sound quality is good and the display is clear. Used the cameras a couple of times and they are ok. Limited apps available whereas the iPad has a lot more. Connectivity is really easy and I can link it to my phone to surf the web as well as using standard wifi.
- alexanderdmorti...Mar 01, 2012by
You won't regret buying one.
First of all, I am a proud owner of an apple ipod 4g, a Archos 101 g9 and several Chinese android tablets. Having been using the above devices everyday, I have to say that BlackBerry PlayBook is a fantastic tablet. It's lightweight, quality built, with a great bright screen. It's os has a unique interface, enabling true multitasking. You can cycle between the apps with a single swipe. Performance wise, it sports a powerful dual core cpu,a great gpu and 1gig ram making apps run superbly . App wise PB was quite poor, but after os2 upgrade everything changed: Great multilingual support, native email, calendar and contacts apps, plus android apps compatibility using an embedded android runtime.
- j6pkpJan 05, 2012by
Excellent tablet which can run rings around others!!
The playbook was a tablet I was unsure about. However upon buying and using it, it really is good. It's a very powerful tablet that handles multitasking with ease. Much better camera than the iPad 2 or even other tablets out there. The small 7" screen actually manages to be big enough for web browsing and the screen shows hd films in true colour. The speakers appear to be good and overall build quality appears very good, with a solid feel.
The only negatives are its a bit slow to load up, although still quicker than a laptop (and the same as a blackberry phone!) and the lack of basic apps, notably an eBay app. Hopefully this will be rectified soon!
All in all a very good, cheaper alternative to other tablets out there.