Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $800.00Trending at $939.00
- $189.99Trending at $204.99
- $194.99Trending at $199.99
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $289.38
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
- $329.95Trending at $339.95
About this product
- Product InformationFor a high-quality viewing, the BlackBerry 9330 Curve cell phone features a 320x240 pixel light sensing color display screen. Preloaded with maps and GPS functionality, this BlackBerry Smartphone enables you to easily find your routes. The long battery life of this BlackBerry mobile gives you 4.5 hours of talk time and 15 hours of music playback. The 802.11 b / g WiFi connectivity of the BlackBerry 9330 Curve cell phone allows you to access the Internet within the wireless range. With multitasking capability, this BlackBerry Smartphone lets you switch between applications. The 2 megapixels camera of this BlackBerry mobile allows you to record high-quality videos and images.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X / EVDO
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1150 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 330 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 252 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight3.7 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- fox-momMay 24, 2012by
Great phone. It's really attractive and has a unique backing.
I love this phone and can't imagine ever wanting another. This one is really unique from the other BlackBerry phones. The back has ridges and is very attractive. I get so many compliments on my phone. It's really easy to use and is really lightweight.
- wbkmorgJul 01, 2011by
Exellent phone. Easy to use, long battery life, and a good camera on it.
I switched from a Samsung Moment (don't EVER buy one of those) and the ease of use, size, features and battery life were well worth it. I prefer hard buttons over the touch screen, so it was a good switch. The battery life is excellent, and the software is easy to navigate. The only con I have is the texting, because of the smaller buttons. But ease should come with practice.
- mjsorl_mjsmjsbJul 18, 2012by
Thought about an iPhone, glad I went with this not a toy, but a phone.
Great phone this is my 5th BB, and the first of this model, they don't like the rain, pool or being left out overnight.
FAst, easy to use, compact light BAttery Life seems to be LOW!
This is a good phone!
- v_sprintJan 30, 2011by
Can't Beat the Curve 3g at this price.
As of this review, the Blackberry Curve 3g 9330 is selling at just about 100 to 125 dollars here on EBAY. The Curve it replaced, the Curve 8350, is selling at around 90- 125 dollars. It would only make sense to spend an extra few dollars and get the Curve 3g, because it is twice the phone as the one it replaced.
Now that Sprint has officially released Blackberry 6.0 (the newest operating system from RIM and not available for the 8530) for the Curve 3g, the phone is a beast. It has a greatly improved browser, better media player, and my personal favorite, universal search. The build quality is fantastic and I am absolutely love the textured battery door compared to the slick plastic one on previous curves.
Battery life seems to be an issue with some people, I don't get it. The battery last me over 16 hours of heavy texting and occasional web browsing. Of course running anything GPS related, like Google maps or geo tagging will drain the battery quicker if left running, so simply turn it off when you're not using it.
The only con I can find with this phone is the lack of flash for the camera. Outside of that, this is a great Blackberry. Just remember to upgrade to 6.0 when you get the phone. It brings the Curve 3g to life.Read full review
- rlwhitedMar 01, 2011by
I have been using blackberry's for a few years now, I tried the pearl and absolutely hated it and went back to the curves. I seriously thought about the blackberry bold because of all the good reviews but had to try this new updated curve, im so glad the tracking ball is gone and this phone is so much better without it! it already worked pretty fast but i downloaded 06 and have super speed!! all the other cells may look cool but this one is absolutely 100% the best cell out there, when first starting out with the berrys its a little confusing but you soon get addicted and realize their is no other to compare to! my husband tried the palm for awhile and i just didnt like it all, texting,email web browsing,opening one window while you have a window open is great, this is the perfect size and style!Read full review